• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I ended up just dropping Skyrim after putting a hundred something hours. Then again I did play on pstriple and the bugs were annoying as shit. Maybe I'll double dip in the next steam sale

I dunno, the PC version still has its glitches, though not as bad as the PS3 version so I've heard. I encountered the Broken Oar Grotto glitch just last night where your follower won't leave unless you fast travel to a specific place, so it was pretty irritating until I looked up how to fix it. Plus there was this, randomly enough.

19637DF3926CC794F4439DB27E94562D0512AAC2

I could fall through the world but then reappear on one of the three carpets I was the closest to when falling. It was weird.

MayMay

Banned
You can now pre-load Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor! Get on it!

News broke by Mayhem (EzioCroft)

ahaha I dont think I was the first to notice, but thanks for the credit anyways lol

Man, I'm so excited for this game. Cant wait. I wonder how big the texture pack ends up being.

Christ almighty, I want your download speeds. Downloading this on my 1.5mb/s (varying) Internet outta be a blast.
Good god, I envy those speeds. I max at 7MB.

I generally hover around 12-14mb/s, but on the random awesome download server I've gone as high as 25mb/s. I seriously can't live with slow download speeds. 10mb/s is my lower-limit.

I'm interested if the actual install size varies from the reported size of the download. I would assume that it's compressed, but I can't say for certain.

Should be done in about 30 minutes at this rate, so I'll let everyone know.

MayMay

Banned
My DL speeds are weird. I get 12mb/s on my Laptop, and 800-900kb/s on my PC - both on the same connection. Dont ask me why. And I'm too lazy to troubleshoot whats going on lol. Gonna pre-load it on my Laptop and just copy it over onto my external HDD. No Problem.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Ruruja, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ruruja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Remember Me #2 -- MB-BBEDCF6C77AB63F3 - Taken by EzioCroft. 35 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Remember Me -- MB-69F2C61B0035C3DE - Taken by someguyinahat. 14 entrants total.
Remember Me #3 -- MB-B7B8620C91395793 - Taken by wilflare. 44 entrants total.

t1411816915z1.png

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Pictures don't do the atmosphere justice. In fact neither do gifs as the sound design and score are fantastic.

Dogg's not kidding. If you think it looks great in screenshots, you might not believe it when you see the game running in person at your native resolution with a steady 60FPS... minus stutters.

MayMay

Banned
Man, I remember doing that.

The Nosgoth veteran pack is 67% off on GMG and it has Playfire rewards at the moment.

Would be nice if anyone would actually play Nosgoth though, every time I start up the game to play it - no ones playing. The game is pretty much dead atm.

Aaron D.

From what I've read, it's an easy game for CRPG veterans, and upwards of borderline arse for newcomers to the genre.

Tell me about it. While I'm not a complete noob to CRPGs, I found the opening combat in Divinity pretty unfriendly even after I'd done a ton of side quests.

Perhaps I'll give it another shot over the weekend.

Stealth-Release?

This game was released today it seems. Anyone played it yet? Dusk_Golem maybe?

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/253330/

Yeah, I got about 5 or so minutes into the GB Quick Look before almost insta-buying it.

The only thing holding me back is those gorgeous Ethan Carter screenshots.

Both titles look so up my alley!

Cheddahz

Banned
I'm really hoping that this new social thing called ello takes off, because my user name on there is "finalfantasy" and I really want to make it so Square has to buy the name from me

I dunno, the PC version still has its glitches, though not as bad as the PS3 version so I've heard. I encountered the Broken Oar Grotto glitch just last night where your follower won't leave unless you fast travel to a specific place, so it was pretty irritating until I looked up how to fix it. Plus there was this, randomly enough.

I could fall through the world but then reappear on one of the three carpets I was the closest to when falling. It was weird.

Gross. Do mods do it some justice at least? Do mods even do that, patch out glitches? Im a pc gaming nub :(

It could be that Sekai Project might work together with Eushully:

Anonymous asked:
Kamodori Alchemy Meister: Have you played it and if so which character is your "favorite"?

I regret to say that I didn’t play that game. I wanted to! And then I took a look at this other game I wanted to play, and then that other game I wanted to play, ah crap, that game came in too!?
And then I was caught under an avalanche of unplayed games. :(
I’ve heard a lot of good things though! And Eushully is a pretty awesome company with a lot of really great games. Hopefully ~someone~ works something out with that company in the future, yeah? - SM

http://sekaiproject.tumblr.com/post...my-meister-have-you-played-it-and-if-so#notes

They usually release Hentai-games, but they could make an All-Ages version. Surprisingly the games are also really good.

Here are some of their games:

Ikusa Megami Verita:

Kamidory Alchemy Meister:

Soukoku no Arterial

Madoka Koukaku:

Tenbin no La DEA.

Would be nice to see some of their games on Steam.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I'm really hoping that this new social thing called ello takes off, because my user name on there is "finalfantasy" and I really want to make it so Square has to buy the name from me

plz invite me so i can reserve a novelty name and sell it for kanyecoins when ello gets popular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom