• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Do you really want to open a fight against anime? [puts hand on holster]

No, no I don't mind anime. Just keep it in a dark corner of the internet and don't bring it into the light were I can see it. You can enjoy it in the dark, where it belongs and everybody is happy. But I'm happier cause I'm a supercool dude who isn't into anime.

Someone gave me a copy of Wasteland 2 today, what is Wasteland 2?

Some anime game
z5Oc6jP.jpg

Chariot

..... Jesus. What anime is that from?
Bakemonogatari. Second Season (Second Season, not second season, mind you), if I'm not wrong.
No, no I don't mind anime. Just keep it in a dark corner of the internet and don't bring it into the light were I can see it. You can enjoy it in the dark, where it belongs and everybody is happy. But I'm happier cause I'm a supercool dude who isn't into anime.
c4sJ690.gif

Ya wanna fight, eh, EH?!

Chariot

Every couple months we may have to just remind people to rein in their post quality.
It would maybe help if people would stop stabbing into anime. Usually anime isn't even a big topic until someone decides that its time to tell animefans that their hobby is inferior.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
It would maybe help if people would stop stabbing into anime. Usually anime isn't even a big topic until someone decides that its time to tell animefans that their hobby is inferior.

no ... one ... cares ... sorry, but if you want to discuss anime - there already is a thread for that ... and it's not this one

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Not this shit where we debate over what we can talk about again.

In other news, I finally got a booster pack after a month or so of waiting and receiving nothing but Copons coupons in my inventory.

I also just noticed the "Average price of three trading cards" section in enhanced steam. Probably really old, but it's been a while since I've seen a booster, so I haven't kept up with it :p

Really neat feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom