• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmarg

And if the prices are already low, wait for winter sale, when people will be buying lots of cards to craft badges and the prices will rise.

I don't think I've ever seen market prices rise during sales. Everyone is trying to cash out while they can buy cheap games.

Volimar

ugh...extended family drama...must be the weekend. I hear being a hermit is pretty relaxing. You can get good internet in the middle of nowhere, right?

I don't think I've ever seen market prices rise during sales. Everyone is trying to cash out while they can buy cheap games.

Based on the structure of the last few sales, prices rise until the third "vote" when everybody gets a card and the market gets flooded. Then it drops like a stone.

Cheddahz

Banned
ByA-zPyCIAE_2sS.jpg

At least the Blacklist installer lets you actually choose the directory you want to install it in, I guess.
hehe, wait until you try to update it for multiplayer...
JFC, now it's done installing Blacklist, it wants to grab a 1 gig update.
... which downloads to a totally different directory than the one you specified for temporary files.
Oh yeah, agreeing to EULA and clicking next before installing an update in 2013, it's pretty bad. And there's like 4 of them.

Turfster

hehe, wait until you try to update it for multiplayer...
Oh yeah, agreeing to EULA and clicking next before installing an update in 2013, it's pretty bad. And there's like 4 of them.

I only had the one, though.
Of course, I haven't touched multiplayer because who else is crazy enough to have uplay games? =p

I only had the one, though.
Of course, I haven't touched multiplayer because who else is crazy enough to have uplay games? =p
No no, it launches the game once the update is installed, so one at a time. You should able to see another update next time you want to play it.

Thank god I got my Uplay copy free.

kevin1025

Banned
Auto-QTEs = "AUTO ACTION BUTTON" on in GAME SETTINGS

You'll also want these camera settings in CAMERA SETTINGS (well, speed is sensitivity, so that's up to you)

Thanks! Also had to back out and stop random people joining the game, I had three people fail to join and it bugged out my companion right before a team door open.

zkylon

zkylewd
ok after all this talk i ended up ordering pizza lol

i feel like anchovies really go with my personality

sorry for reviving offtopic but i'm super tired and bored :(

Turfster

No no, it launches the game once the update is installed, so one at a time. You should able to see another update next time you want to play it.

Thank god I got my Uplay copy free.

It hasn't asked me to update again after that first one, and I've been playing for a while now.
Game *really* could have used save anywhere, though, because with the saving thing, I have no idea where the actual checkpoints are =p

Edit: God damn it Blacklist, if you've got a wide open door on the side, I will try to walk through that and go around the hostiles. Don't give me that invisible wall bullshit.

Lomax

So, I´ve been dropping lots of trading cards lately, cortesy of Idlemaster, and I would like to ask, is there a kind of ''better moment'' to sell them on the market throughout the year so I can maximize profit? Or should I sell them right away and they don´t actually fluctuate much in price?

There are ebbs and flows and certain times seem to lead to spikes, but honestly the price on all cards is so generally low overall that it's really not worth the effort any more to try stuff like that. I would suggest at least looking at the chart and making a judgement based on that rather than just automatically pricing cards at the lowest point, but generally you're only looking at a few cents difference at the most even if you don't.

And if the prices are already low, wait for winter sale, when people will be buying lots of cards to craft badges and the prices will rise.

While this is true, since we will have a fall sale beforehand, I'd expect prices to drop a lot then first. And it's only true at the beginning of the promotion, by the end of the sale time cards are usually at some of their lowest prices. There's moments that can be capitalized on, but the margins are pretty slim these days and not really worth the effort.

tylerf

So how well do the original Fallout games hold up? Had the itch for another of that type of game after Divinity.

Shadownet

Banned
I'm pretty sure JaseC was a CSS freak before he was collecting Steam games.

and the winner is Nabs!

JaseC most played game is Counter Strike Source, with 1,075 hours.

2nd most is Counter Strike with 245 hours and then Assassins Creed Black Flag with 221 hours.

tylerf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom