• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm one of the few people out there who likes anime/manga-style art, but isn't particularly fond of the designs in the SMT or Persona games. : /

The art and character design are some of the few things I can praise of Persona 3, lol. This artwork was the thing that attracted me to the game in the first place (that and the whole shoot yourself in the head thing). On the whole though, I don't think the designs of SMT/Persona are that great. That's just judging from Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, and Persona 4 though (the only person that looks interesting in that is Rise).

DocSeuss

... unless it's a Japanese developer
(I know Insomniac aren't)
... in which case "no plans for a PC version right now" actually means "what's a PC? never heard of such thing" ;)

it's probably a new american console, not worth paying attention to

wait, can we put shmups on it

FloatOn

with sunset overdrive possibly coming to pc I'm betting quantum break will follow a similar path given remedy's relationship with the pc.

I know we've talked about this but it seems like more and more anything is possible.

believe

It looks like StarForge is out out now, like 1.0 out. The game is still incredibly broken, the Steam forums are losing their minds per usual.

EDIT: And does anyone know if The Long Dark is region free?

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
It looks like StarForge is out out now, like 1.0 out. The game is still incredibly broken, the Steam forums are losing their minds per usual.

EDIT: And does anyone know if The Long Dark is region free?

2014-09-22_21-49-04.jpg

Anyone wanna trade Wasteland 2 for a Stalker Clear Sky

lol

ModBot said:
Instructions for PetriP-TNT:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Stalker Clear Sky -- MB-B3673E30B8BF017A - Taken by Rand6

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 33 Steam keys and 6 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble -- MB-77DC2DD838984CDE - Taken by chronomac. 16 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Face Noir (desura) -- MB-F8B3F3A6C45B422F - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
Undead Legions (Desura) -- MB-9C18C952D17B071E
Chrome -- MB-6F2A9DE31B20F4AC - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
Space Hack -- MB-EA26B74D5894BEC6 - Taken by HBP. 2 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
BANZAI PECAN The Last Hope For the Young Century (Desura) -- MB-90447888AF93D54C - Taken by Jason Frost
IONBALL 2 IONSTORM -- MB-950CD7BA015F89E4 - Taken by nightstorm. 1 entrants total.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky -- MB-717361991425CF2B - Taken by Darkroronoa. 21 entrants total.
CastleMiner Z -- MB-4E8F800ABC8F0A11 - Taken by xBladeM6x. 2 entrants total.
Deadly 30 -- MB-8723D36F5876D26B - Taken by darkchewie. 3 entrants total.
Claustrophobia The Downward Struggle -- MB-1D01F07D776122D1 - Taken by someguyinahat. 3 entrants total.
FlatOut Ultimate Carnage -- MB-59CAE115ED9D9F73 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 10 entrants total.
Lexica -- MB-42DD66702A9B1119 - Taken by louiedog. 1 entrants total.
FACE NOIR -- MB-EDB7194C7C6AA533 - Taken by Bakemono64. 4 entrants total.
Solar Flux -- MB-A8BDE83C85745DB8 - Taken by BHK3. 6 entrants total.
Tropico 3 #2 -- MB-49EF72278F9C3213 - Taken by gaiadyne. 2 entrants total.
Contraption Maker -- MB-3DC58AA668A8B2D0 - Taken by arts&crafts. 6 entrants total.
Iron Storm -- MB-5D3BF1116E08D21D - Taken by Patison. 1 entrants total.
Dawn of Fantasy Kingdom Wars -- MB-D099A36B1BDD9077
Dead Effect -- MB-5352D063DFFA7C09 - Taken by Berlok. 3 entrants total.
NOT THE ROBOTS -- MB-C15A9BA1DD54AA72 - Taken by darkchewie. 3 entrants total.
Epigenesis -- MB-9E01E0ABA7213D6D - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
Super Trench Attack -- MB-07B371459F8345E2 - Taken by Kifimbo. 2 entrants total.
The Bridge -- MB-7E5BF9E998C109FA - Taken by WisK. 6 entrants total.
The Ship Complete Pack -- MB-2AF08C74A9F3D36C - Taken by jfredsilva. 4 entrants total.
Bad Hotel -- MB-CC38A2382F8DF379 - Taken by FauX. 4 entrants total.
FlatOut -- MB-36119A5FAA568834 - Taken by Diedac. 5 entrants total.
The Night of the Rabbit -- MB-2ABC21DD022A3FF9 - Taken by Teppic. 11 entrants total.
Race the Sun -- MB-47FEF73E2676A16E - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 15 entrants total.
Tropico 3 -- MB-5C4CA0E02C10E621
ulgzbKC.png
Mind Dead (Desura) -- MB-3F7C6373CFE0A1EF - Taken by provista. 1 entrants total.
Majesty Gold HD -- MB-76B83D62C3A5E9E1 - Taken by Axass. 3 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Crunch Time! (Desura) -- MB-78F71386CCEFC340
ulgzbKC.png
Astroloco Worst Contact (Desura) -- MB-C0709785EBD63579 - Taken by Darth Kupi
Windforge -- MB-0F17862A513E5F20 - Taken by KainXVIII. 4 entrants total.
Monaco What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-F8255C55DE721C0B - Taken by The Reloader. 1 entrants total.
Chrome Specforce -- MB-EAC333CC5E45BA25 - Taken by nja. 1 entrants total.
POWER UP -- MB-F6F998D9CE31A371 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 3 entrants total.
3089 Futuristic Action RPG -- MB-DB903B688B3D9193 - Taken by prudislav. 5 entrants total.

t1411420121z1.png

Know anyone else who might be?
What is 7DFPS? 3 space dimensions, the 4th being time and 3 more imaginary dimensions?
---
Wishlisted! Not for the erotica, but for being a VN.
---
Pfft. No RAGE, no deal.
You're joking, but I'd love to trade my StalkerCS copy for a RAGE copy :/
I never did it in the BST-thread, so I am bit hesitant though.
---
Would be a terrible decision. The game looks awesome, and would make a great X1 exclusive franchise going forward.
First reply. What. The. Fu**?
How in the world is broadening potential customer-base a bad thing for a franchise? What does an Xbone user loose when he realizes while playing a game that folks on PC/PS can play it as well? Are there seriously people who enjoy the thought of having exclusives for their systems just for exclusivity sake?

def sim

First reply. What. The. Fu**?
How in the world is broadening potential customer-base a bad thing for a franchise? What does an Xbone user loose when he realizes while playing a game that folks on PC/PS can play it as well? Are there seriously people who enjoy the thought of having exclusives for their systems just for exclusivity sake?

It's a marketing point for the companies as well as fanboy ammunition for those who like to participate in those kinds of discussions. Petty stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom