• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Steam Client Beta Update - Sept 22nd
22 SEPTEMBER - SCHWINDLIG [STEFAN] - *****
General
simplified the user interface of the main window

I guess I'm not seeing what I'm supposed to be seeing.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel

MRORANGE

It's a vine clip but seriously Square Enix, wtf is going on with Triad Wars.

iEwzA0VWimTTY.gif

Smashing a window for XP? I'm not sure if it's crappy quality footage or just SE sending United Front off a cliff edge.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I knew buying that game was the right idea. +1 for the collection.

JaseC is going to be pissed when he wakes up. Hopefully it's still available on GMG by then.

iEwzA0VWimTTY.gif

Smashing a window for XP? I'm not sure if it's crappy quality footage or just SE sending United Front off a cliff edge.
He's throwing the knife through the window and killing a dude on the other side. But yeah it's a little strange either way.

Ozium

iEwzA0VWimTTY.gif

that looks so gloriously stupid that I want to buy it...

Not sure where this Nexon confusion is coming from. Triad Wars is an UFG and Square joint. But UFG also have a yet to be revealed F2P project with Nexon.

Jawmuncher

I see Triad Wars becoming a game we all gave shit and then looking back isn't all that bad for what it is.
Now if they say the potential for a actual Sleeping Dogs 2 is based off of it, then i'm going to be pretty mad.

Miguel81

Priceless.

Splinter Cell Blacklist performs superbly on my 7950. I was expecting HBAO+ to destroy frames but it runs just as well with that as with SSAO. Everything else is on max with minor hiccups here and there(Vsync + TB forced through RadeonPro). All an all it's great coming from AssCreed Black Flag's fluctuating mess to this. Ubi really need more consistent quality control.

iEwzA0VWimTTY.gif

I hope that's just some side project. Sleepy Dogs is a single-player brawler with an open world in a charming location dammit.

I see Triad Wars becoming a game we all gave shit and then looking back isn't all that bad for what it is.
Now if they say the potential for a actual Sleeping Dogs 2 is based off of it, then i'm going to be pretty mad.

Yeah that would be the worst, because all of us bought and liked Sleeping Dogs for it's mulitplayer, oh that's right, no we didn't.

MRORANGE

Sleeping Dogs multiplayer could easily work, but SE is being way too heavy handed on the matter and I think UF will follow suit on whatever SE tells them to put in it, ending in a bad product.

Speaking of Sleeping Dogs, anybody know why a Steam page for the Definitive Edition isn't up yet? The game is supposed to come out on the 10th, iirc

ViviOggi

like a survival horror esque game about surviving in a crazy russian surrealistic town with immersive sim design sensibilities and crazy art design
So it's Dota?

I'll probably have to fund it and finally get around to playing Knock-Knock, the only other Kickstarter I supported.

I just noticed I had a couple old keys I didn't use, so enjoy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Worms Armageddon -- MB-F8FA709300A450D5 - Taken by iosefe. 11 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-9A1C0677394C8AC3 - Taken by The Reloader. 2 entrants total.

t1411433441z1.png

Ozium

I need my Ched key from indiegala but they so slow... I need CHED in my life.. I need to play CHED I need to see CHED... i Need to Be CHED

BorntoPlay

Please take it...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BorntoPlay, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Tropico 3 #2 -- MB-91576010C5C173FA - Taken by alejo0121
Tropico 3 #3 -- MB-BD7B6B132EAA3C9F - Taken by slayzz
Tropico 3 #1 -- MB-9C1F91A0079C1041 - Taken by PikaZeroX
Tropico 3 #4 -- MB-CD01760EA52FF233 - Taken by Off-Kilter

Shadownet

Banned
Splinter Cell Blacklist performs superbly on my 7950. I was expecting HBAO+ to destroy frames but it runs just as well with that as with SSAO. Everything else is on max with minor hiccups here and there(Vsync + TB forced through RadeonPro). All an all it's great coming from AssCreed Black Flag's fluctuating mess to this. Ubi really need more consistent quality control.

Yeah I was really surprised that I could run Blacklist on my 760 flawlessly on max.

jshackles

Tellaerin

I need my Ched key from indiegala but they so slow... I need CHED in my life.. I need to play CHED I need to see CHED... i Need to Be CHED

I keep reading "CHED" as some kind of nickname for Cheddahz. >.> (And I'm still not clear on why it's in all caps, either. Why is the dev shouting at me?)

Ozium

I keep reading "CHED" as some kind of nickname for Cheddahz. >.> (And I'm still not clear on why it's in all caps, either. Why is the dev shouting at me?)

bcz

CHED is you and me and every boy and girl in time

CHED stands among us CHED is us. we are CHED.

one day for CHED? one day for US.

CHED shatters preconceptions about quality. about value.
CHED does these things. WE do these things.

Tellaerin

bcz

CHED is you and me and every boy and girl in time

CHED stands among us CHED is us. we are CHED.

one day for CHED? one day for US.

CHED shatters preconceptions about quality. about value.
CHED does these things. WE do these things.

Psh. I think I'd be more interested in One Day for C.H.U.D. Make it happen, devs.

(And now you've got me thinking of UBIK. Whether or not you meant to.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom