• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phinor

I don't like to pirate ganes either.

I probably pirated Ganes in 2007. The Finnish movie about Hurriganes, that is. I suppose he doesn't like any Finnish people for pirating ganes but that's his opinion.

I bet he drives racing games with a gamepad, not a wheel though. So his argument about keyboard vs controller isn't valid. Other than that I can't find any flaws in his arguments or typing.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Tropico 3 -- MB-1BC020C4E637B9D5
Tropico 3 #2 -- MB-190AAA35CA11C52A

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Simon Pegg says his favorite game of all time is Half Life 2.

Simon-Pegg-Laugh-Chuckle-Thumbs-Up-Gif.gif

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2h5j12/simon_pegg_back_again_ama/ckpk1l5

Shadownet

Banned
Gamewise, it's also an almost perfect blend of Chaos Theory and Conviction. I am pleased, but still miss Michael Ironside in the lead role.

Yes yes it is. I was quite pleased when it came out. MIchael Ironside will always be Sam Fisher. I was salty at first but I quickly got over it once I saw how great Blacklist was.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
If anyone is going to try to buy Zen Fish Sim on GMG, make sure you use the 25% off coupon (SEPTEM-BEROFF-ER25XX) to get it down to 5.25 USD

Grief.exe

Just got a nice little bonus from work. I was planning on getting Evil Within anyways, but now it makes that purchase a little bit easier.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That "change your life" announcement might not be bullshit after all.

L.O.R.D

man , i am tempted for Flatout 3
don't really care for others
i am hoping to find someone selling it for 1 key
its very cheap in russia

Press Release:
VALVE LAUNCHES STEAM DISCOVERY UPDATE, PERSONALIZED SHOPPING

Redesigned Steam Home Page Brings Recommendations, Curators, and Customization to the Forefront

September 22, 2014 - Valve today launched the Steam Discovery Update, which introduces new functionality and features designed to optimize the Steam shopping experience as the number of new titles on Steam increases.

In the past nine months, Steam has added over 1,300 new titles and grown to over 100 million active accounts. Designed to meet the demands of this growth, the Steam Discovery Update delivers a smarter Home page, offering recommendations based on past purchases, recent playtime, and recommendations by friends.

Steam Search has also been updated with extremely detailed filters. And a new feature called Curators allows anyone to become a taste maker and build a following.

"We have made great efforts to increase the number of titles we can publish on Steam, which means more choices for customers," said Alden Kroll of Valve. "This update introduces multiple features and functionality to help customers explore Steam's growing catalog and find the games they are most interested in playing."

Steam is a leading online platform for PC, Mac, and Linux software, games and digital entertainment with over 3,700 titles and 100 million active accounts. It is the product of Valve, creators of game technologies (Source, Steam) and numerous best-selling game franchises (Counter-Strike, Dota 2, Half-Life, Portal, and Team Fortress).

For more information and to see your own personalized store, please visit www.steampowered.com and sign in.

L.O.R.D

wow , i just refreshed steam store , and i found the new theme
look very good
the compare prices from enhanced steam doesn't work

Randdalf

Anyone know of a GMG code for the new Borderlands? I'm thinking of getting it, but probably more likely if I can get it cheaper like when I got Borderlands 2 from GMG at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom