• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

the day they put gauntlet legends up is the day i'm happy. it's my only experience with the series, having played it at an arcade when i was little.
Someone for the love of God please do me a big favor.

and give Rionna a spare copy of Monaco if you have one. The only person on my friends list that doesn't have one.
there are several unclaimed giveaways for Monaco in this and i think the previous thread

BruteUA

KOEI Tecmo is releasing a new Bladestorm game for Bone, PS3 and PS4. Hope they consider a PC release too even if it is after that.

Yeah, so I'm a bit tired and this all sort of blended together for me. I got excited, and was about to change my name to Thrillhouse.

Bonestorm.jpg

Just noticed the BPM icon change that now just has a gamepad icon next to minimize. Still fairly hazardously placed but better than the 1st abomination.

Vuze

My 970 was shipped a few hours ago as well. If I'm lucky I'll get it tomorrow but will probably end up being Thursday but I'm happy since the initial shipping date was supposed to be the 25th :)

I've had the chance to put about one hour into Outland PC btw, I will be back with some 4K screenshots and some impressions when my shitty connection has uploaded the former.

Saty

What i don't get is that Valve had a beta phase for Music, beta phase for Streaming, beta phase for Sharing, beta phase for Tags. But the greatest change to the store and client in years? Surprise 1.0 release open for all! Plain weird.

A week of Beta feedback would have worked all the kinks and highlighted the design mistakes\insufficiency.

Turfster

Gamefly EGX sale
15% off codes SEP15OFF / UKSEP15OFF
  • Batman Oranges 66% off
  • Foul Play 75% off
  • LEGO Marvel 66% off
  • Rocksmith 2014 50% off
  • Cloudbuilt 75% off
  • Velocity Ultra 85% off
  • Injustice 66% off
  • QUBE DC 75% off
  • Teslagrad 35% off

What i don't get is that Valve had a beta phase for Music, beta phase for Streaming, beta phase for Sharing, beta phase for Tags. But the greatest change to the store and client in years? Surprise 1.0 release open for all! Plain weird.

A week of Beta feedback would have worked all the kinks and highlighted the design mistakesinsufficiency.
They did have a beta for some devs.

Mono

Feels slightly less modern/classy to me ironically. Like Steam took off its tie and kicked off its shoes and is relaxing on the couch.

I think I liked it better before, but I generally hate change.

Exactly! The black made it look more professional and awesome!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
No thanks! I wonder why 2K games don't have any pre-order extras?

Bioshock Infinite had like 5 other 2K games included.

They do. Borderlands: TPS has some arena mission and CivBE and NBA 2K15 have their own little incentives also.

zkylon

zkylewd
At first I thought you could get one of the listed titles for free if you prepuchase Alien Isolation because of how the linked this on Twitter.

man i gotta get around recording dem new girl gifs

if only the show wasn't so shit :/

The gameplay is a bit shallow, yeah. But the scope, art, characters, graphics, and the heavy hitting orchestra is nothing short of awesome.
yea i just find it super boring to see that gameplay is a mashup of better games specially some that i don't feel like need copying

i don't care for the story or characters whatsoever too

the thing that's keeping me going is playing it french, really. makes it feel like the game has something original going for it :/

Tropico 3 and Receiver Giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for Nyteshade517:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nyteshade517, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Tropico 3 -- MB-5104F4F8EF8AC0C2
Receiver -- MB-5B6214F24CC45CA6 - Taken by The Reloader

Locust

That GMG free games deal reminds me of the people that add you to sell the games they got from free promos or bundles and claim they're worth full store price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom