• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sendou

Is there any plan to add SteamGAF curators to the OP or create a new thread for it? I think it would be a great idea since there are a few SteamGAFfers who's opinions I respect and would love to know what they recommend.

I don't know but either way I'd be interested.

It'd be nice if the discovery queue paid attention to the things you were flagging as not interested in.

I mean I've flagged like 200 F2P games as not interested, yet 95% of what it's putting in front of me is more F2P pap.

But then it would get messed for me saying i'm not interested in games I really am interested just because I played them on other platform or using family sharing.

Parsnip

The animation in that game. I only have good things to say about it.

Preach!
cabanela-dance.gif

Ghost Trick would be great on Steam.

You should play it, it's awesome, I finished it in 360, someday I will get it on PC.

You should have gotten it during the Capcpom sale. >_<

i also finished it on the 360
hell, i bought the 360 because of it

I would've played it on PS3 if I could've gotten it cheaply there... I think the ports were pretty much on par except for the lack of trophies in the PS3 version. But the PS3 version had the benefit of the DS3 and it's superior L1/R1.

anyone played archeage

i'm not big on mmos but i've been convinced of downloading it so imma prolly give it a shot :p

After seeing that "Is it POSTAL?" curator, I'm kinda thinking that your steam curator stuff should be "Does it have (giant) SPIDERS?!"

Recommended <GAME> : "No, it does not have SPIDERS."

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Planet Stronghold DLC Key -- MB-A4665619D0B7D0E4
F.E.A.R. -- MB-5A79C9F7BEB72356 - Taken by Teppic
Scribblenauts Unlimited -- MB-3B1FC56F539A348B - Taken by Sarcasm
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-A905ABD223AD871B
Planet Stronghold -- MB-867E6A3F48C1181F - Taken by dot
Mortal Kombat Kollection -- MB-2B2F005B8F60AD25 - Taken by SSPssp
The Whispered World -- MB-12AB8372BBF8C478 - Taken by Patison
Guardians of Middle-earth -- MB-F769D6940ADD1BB3 - Taken by Thorgal
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-78446CD595F0FA1B - Taken by rainking187
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit -- MB-FBB97AB84DA529B5

Porcupine

There is a curator, who just wrote under a lot of game "No, no, it's not POSTAL". This will be fun in the next days watching those comments.

zkylon

zkylewd
This is just like my "Does it have Emma Stone?" list. So far 1 game and counting.

<3 you Sleepy Dogs
and you get to play pretend sleep with her too

cos every girl in sleepy dogs universe is a total slut

You should add Legend of Grimrock. It has things pretty bad as far as spiders go and I'm thinking quite a few people here already own the game.

yea i didn't bother with that game since i saw them in the trailers but added.

i was thinking of allowing ppl to add stuff but i was scared jerks would just fill it with spider pictures or something

Deitus

The Stomping Land showed up in my discovery queue, despite the fact that it's no longer available for sale.

Infestation Survivor Stories showed up as a featured game (as "Recommended For You"), but for some reason the image they used still had the title as War Z, despite the fact that the name was changed over a year ago.

Good job Valve.

Saty

I still would like every game you list as a Curator to require you have a Steam review written for it. A paragraph isn't enough and doesn't do nothing for a conversation on it. Also, since you have to have a Steam group to be a Curator maybe they should enforce a forum section for the person to explain his thoughts on the games in detail and lay-out his principles of how he's approaching the games and what are his tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom