• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotline Miami achievements arent unlocking for me for some reason. Is their something I can do such as reinstalling the game to get them to work?

Check from Steam client if they are actually unlocked. If you use the normal version (not the beta with hlm code) you can't see the acheevo-popups as the game is running with some 680x480 resolution and the popups happen like 20 centimeters to bottom right from your screen

Ezahn

Did Borderlands 2 win the community choice ?
Must have missed it :(

I put Borderlands 2 Season Pass in the shopping cart this morning, went to pay after a few minutes (to check that it included Tiny Tina's) aaaand..... GONE!
Sale ended.
For that and Dark Souls.
Yeah, both.
Yeah.
Both.

So you're not alone, brother. It hurts and it makes us stronger.

derExperte

I imagine these Summer cards will not be obtainable once the sale is over. Sitting on your extra Summer cards and selling them later will probably nab you a huge profit.

I crafted one badge but will keep the rest, maybe buy a few for under 30Cents. Could pay off, could not if a lot of people have the same idea, there will be a lot of those cards going around.

I won't give up just yet..

x3uhzvy.png

http://store.steampowered.com/app/37010/

Though steam should have asked MS for some servers, haven't come through buying it yet.

could any fellow euro-gaffer help me getting this? it's 9,49€ here

diffusionx

Gold Member
I put Borderlands 2 Season Pass in the shopping cart this morning, went to pay after a few minutes (to check that it included Tiny Tina's) aaaand..... GONE!
Sale ended.
For that and Dark Souls.
Yeah, both.
Yeah.
Both.

So you're not alone, brother. It hurts and it makes us stronger.

All this stuff goes on "big sale" multiple times throughout the 11 days.

tineladia

Neo Member
So the only Civ game I've played was Civs Revs on console....

I think I want V tho...is gold worth the extra 5?

Civ V is best played with the Gods and Kings expansion IMO, so if that's part of gold (I think it is), then it's definitely worth the extra money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom