• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

flotsam

Neo Member
Eight minutes to go! Not sure if I'm more excited about games or cards at this point!

gob-bluth-gif-5.gif

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Fantastic game. Have fun winners!
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Saints Row: The Third (1) -- MB-3AD560A3D99A1454 - Taken by Tecl0n
Saints Row: The Third (2) -- MB-A5B9227F5E08C959 - Taken by monsterfracas
I don't know think this has been addressed yet, but it looks like you were trying to message Modbot 2, which is wrong. Send everything to Modbot and Modbot 2 may be the one that responds to you to help with load balance. But all your PM's go to Modbot
Stump cleared that up for me.

That's it I'm ignoring you.

You know the worst thing about your actions is that your a junior. Your (probably) new to this community and you act like this. The majority of us have been here for awhile. We have nothing to prove, you do. Your on a probation period right now to prove that you fit in this community. So far you haven't done a good job at all. Are people jumping on you in gangs now? Yes. Is that fair? No. But after the way you were acting yesterday you don't have a say in whats fair or not. Your input hasn't been top quality so far but if you stop antagonizing people I see no reason why you can't be an awesome member. I can speak for no one else but when you post I get really annoyed, and that should say something seeing as I'm a shitty poster half the time on neogaf as it is.

Anyways back to spending way too much money.

DirtRiver

I swear, there must be a special post by Evilore in some secret thread that only mods can see basically saying: "Steam thread is a lost cause, don't go over there and try to moderate anything. You will lose your soul"

Yondy604

Banned
First person to answer gets a present.

In FFVI Locke was in love with
BLANK
but eventually ended up with
BLANK

Winner gets a
HUG

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys,

could someone (not from Germany) gift me the L4D Bundle??? But I have neither PayPal nor credit card. However, I could gift a game (same value + 1$) in return.

would be nice, if someone help me :D

The_Monk

Can't we all just get along :'(

Of course we can fellow GAFfer. This Community is full of kind, love and people that respect each other.

But, every now and then, there's an exception and greedy wins them over. Sometimes, a single person can derail a thread.

We just need to keep focusing on the great GAFfers that build and keep building this unique, great Community that is GAF. I have big respect for much and most of the GAFfers in here.

Macka

Ugh, Australian store once again getting bs prices. 75% off Civilisation V on the US store makes it $7.49? With the 75% off it's $17.49 here.

Uiki

First person to answer gets a present.

BLANK
BLANK

Winner gets a
HUG

himself
javadot