• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why people are bitching about Mirror's Edge losing. It's always $5 on the Steam sales. It probably will sometime during this sale as well.

Wok

Because they're angry and jealous that I keep winning the games that I fairly enter to win. Don't pay them any mind.

So, you will be lurking in this thread, grabbing all the keys, and then suddenly disappear at the end of the sales?

I spent 36 cents on a card... I am rich!
Me during summer sale:
tumblr_mjzxgmMAQ21rcy8g0o1_500.gif

Rich as fuck, making it rain.

marrec

Banned
because hes a bad person, and ugly to.

Can we stop with the ridiculous Javadots hate? He hasn't taken a game since last night and I promise he didn't pee in your butt last night so lets stop freaking out.

Maybe if we stop hating on him so hard with our big hate boners, he'd stop being so acerbic? Who knows. Deals start in 10 minutes so lets all get together and sing songs and shit instead of getting vitriolic.

Thinking about Kentucky Route Zero, only 2 episodes avaiable so far, right? How long do they take and are they good enough? I love mystery stories.

Digoman

But... streetshark gun.

Okay... that gun is fun :) . It's just that with the full package is probably not worth getting any individual DLC.

Why do people want badges bad enough to pay money for them? No understand.

People pay for cosmetic differences all the time in the "real life", with clothes, haircuts, cars, and so on. Same logic. Also there is the collectible side of it. Personally, I don't buy a lot of cards, but have fun hunting down the ones for badges to games I like, and selling/trading the rest.

smr00

Banned
Can we stop with the ridiculous Javadots hate? He hasn't taken a game since last night and I promise he didn't pee in your butt last night so lets stop freaking out.

Maybe if we stop hating on him so hard with our big hate boners, he'd stop being so acerbic? Who knows. Deals start in 10 minutes so lets all get together and sing songs and shit instead of getting vitriolic.
That's because hes banned on most of the lists.

Most people hate him because half the shit he took isn't on his steam account. I stopped giving a doo-doo yesterday. If people don't want him taking keys they can block him.

Yondy604

Banned
Oh crap I completely screwed up, I completely forgot I bought TO THE MOON yesterday lmao

Whoops.

How do I give this one I just won away?

Because they're angry and jealous that I keep winning the games that I fairly enter to win. Don't pay them any mind.

I think it is more that you were bragging about winning them all in the steam chat and in generally responding like a human piece of shit whenever someone asked you about it.

let me get this straight: I can leave my computer idling with a game and I'll get trading cards that I can sell/exchange for things or both? I'm trying to see what the fuss is all about.

cicero

Unity of Command and it's DLC are both 66% off for $6.79 and $3.39 respectively.

One of the biggest surprises I had playing games last year was how much I enjoyed UoC. Normally didn't seem like my type of game but I couldn't recommend it highly enough for anyone.
This is the one game I wanted to get above all others in this sale. I may not wait for a daily and just buy from Dunder though, if he can get it that is.

Very nice suggestion. Done.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thinking about Kentucky Route Zero, only 2 episodes avaiable so far, right? How long do they take and are they good enough? I love mystery stories.

The game itself is superb: lovely minimalist visual style and a superbly-written, enigmatic narrative wrapped in vintage point-and-click design. I've not played the second act just yet, but the first took me somewhere between 2 and 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom