• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE REASON HALF OF MY SHIT ISN'T ON MY STEAM ACCOUNT IS BECAUSE I GAVE HALF OF IT AWAY AND I CAN'T ACCESS TWO GAMES, AND ONE GAME IS THROUGH BITTORRENT WITHOUT STEAM KEYS. GET ME!?

You need to calm down. Stop browsing this thread for a while because seriously, you're just fueling the fire at the moment.

ElRenoRaven

Damn nothing interesting for me today. I own the few that are interesting. OH well. Maybe a good flash deal will come up today at some point.

eyeless

hey guys what's going in this threa
THE REASON HALF OF MY SHIT ISN'T ON MY STEAM ACCOUNT IS BECAUSE I GAVE HALF OF IT AWAY AND I CAN'T ACCESS TWO GAMES, AND ONE GAME IS THROUGH BITTORRENT WITHOUT STEAM KEYS. GET ME!?
nothing for me in the daily deals again.. ahhh

reddmyst

Removed a rule (thanks Stumpokapow) so it'll be more accessible.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

NightSky -- MB-D032149BE4DB0BE3 - Taken by Gaz Pwnage

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I really love Sleeping Dogs but there's no point in voting for it, it's on sale all the time.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Is there more to Surgeon Simulator than it being basically surgery QWOP? I want to play it, but I don't see it staying interesting for long.

Shiggy

I can't bring myself to buy any of the indie games at €5 as I hope for a Humble Bundle release in the future. I'm such a cheap arse.

Chronoja

I fucking wish steam wallet wouldn't automatically add itself to purchase payment options. I've drained so much money (that I want to keep there for the market or whatever) accidentally from my wallet because I usually never have to adjust the payment settings. It's so bloody annoying.

Begining to consider games I have no intention of finishing.
Yesterday I was rock solid.

Now I understand the sickness.

edit: Oh first person to suggest a a title for the community pick gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom