• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ri'Orius

Y'know, I was doing fine until this morning. But then I saw Civ V, and once I was there I noticed Antichamber looked pretty cool. And now Legend of Grimrock is on flash deal as well. I went from zero to $20 in about an hour :(

And I won't even have a good chance to play these games until... Tuesday?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I swear, there must be a special post by Evilore in some secret thread that only mods can see basically saying: "Steam thread is a lost cause, don't go over there and try to moderate anything. You will lose your soul"
Meh, every now and then we have a drama queen. That said, it has never reached this point, with everyone screaming on top of everyone. No bans yet though, and hopefully people will calm down before it comes to that.

SAAAAAAAAAAAALES!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Tempted by Fez but I probably won't be playing it soon, meaning I can wait longer. I'll decide in a few hours.

Alas, Steam is buggered, can't pick up a giveaway copy of JC2 just yet. Maybe later. At least I got one for my own already, goddamn do I want to play this game.

Aaron

what should I vote for?

How's Shogun? I'm horrible at RTS games. Could this be my gateway drug?
It's very easy on the RTS side. You have a few large squads you give commands to and you can pause or speed up the action whenever you like. You can also automate the battles if you like, and focus on the Civ-like strategy layer. Rome is the easiest in the series, though the graphics are dated by current standards.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Surgeon Simulator is finally mine. Also, voted for AE. Everyone should own that game. I have it on 4 platforms now.

Hawkie

So the Summer Sale cards show the headline deal for every day meaning that Dead Island Riptide, Football Manager 2013, Kerbal Space Program, Prison Architect, Reus, Skyrim, Tomb Raider and torchlight II will all get cards (if not already)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom