• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Black Ops 1 is also on sale, I see. But none of the other Call of Duty games are.

ChapaNDJ

Banned
Such an amazing second day of sales.
Today i just bought FEZ, Surgeon Simulator, Far Cry: Blood Dragon and Surgeon Simulator.

Thank you based gaben.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Such an amazing second day of sales.
Today i just bought FEZ, Surgeon Simulator, Far Cry: Blood Dragon and Surgeon Simulator.

Thank you based gaben.

Twice the amount of Surgeon Simulator - twice the fun xD

Wait, is it summer 2012?

I'm greatful for the value of this sale, but Just fucking Cause 2 again? Really? Doesn't everyone already have that yet, and if not, why not? And why is Black Ops 2 still this ridiculous price. Going to go and sulk for 24 hours.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Yay, Fez on sale. Don't mind giving Phil Fish $5. It's like giving change to an annoying kid to go away. :p

Interested in Fez and Legend of Grimrock, but not sure if I'll pull the trigger. Darksiders 2 as well, but I think I can wait for it to hit $5 somewhere down the line.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
@PHIL_FISH: FEZ IS HALF PRICE ON STEAM ALL DAY TODAY YOU CHEAP FUCKS http://t.co/bE2XRJbWfg

@PHIL_FISH: DONT BUY FEZ FOR HALF OFF TODAY! WAIT 24 HOURS AND PAY FULL PRICE INSTEAD! http://t.co/bE2XRJbWfg
TadkV.gif
I was hoping these were real.

Megasoum

Banned
That FC3 deal...even if it's my 2012 GOTY... it should be lower than that.

At least you can grab Blood Dragon pour 6.74$ which is a good deal.

is anyone else not able to buy through the steam website? i keep getting an error but it worked perfectly fine via the client at home last night.

Forkball

Vote for Shogun for the daily deal so I can get the DLC.

Also, Chivalry is a great multiplayer game if you are tired of shooters. You can go into third person, and the combat is easy to learn but still takes skill to do well. It is also VERY active and is typically one of the most played games on Steam. You will be able to find a match instantly. It is a must have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom