• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search for the card on the market, see what some of the lower prices are for it. Then try and sell it around that price.

Thanks, I looked up the card I wanted to sell and I guess it's worth $0.40-$1.00. Some people were kinda crazy and said $5, but I set mine at $0.40 so I have a higher chance of selling it.

It was some Herald card from Saints Row 3.

eyeless

anyone know if a "big" ubisoft game has gone above 50% off yet this sale and if so was it 66% off or 75, wondering what the precedent is and what i can expect for their other games. hoping to get rayman, i am alive & future soldier for 75% off, but the 35% standard sale doesn't look promising

I love the soundtrack to the game also! The music isn't so bold that is distracts, taking away from the gameplay/story. Nor is it generic enough to be forgotten, the composer struck a right balance between the atmosphere and the narrative ques. Brilliant composition, even if Elizabeth's theme was inspired from another classical piece.

Agreed, especially that one particular vocal piece that gets repeated a few times over the course of the game in different variations. Obviously not an original composition for the game but I liked the way that threaded throughout the story.

Salsa

anyone know if a "big" ubisoft game has gone above 50% off yet this sale and if so was it 66% off or 75, wondering what the precedent is and what i can expect for their other games. hoping to get rayman, i am alive & future soldier for 75% off, but the 35% standard sale doesn't look promising

ass creed III will hit 50%

Mordeccai

I only used the 360 pad for parts my LPs cause the mouse it too jittery. I love the soundtrack to the game also! The music isn't so bold that is distracts, taking away from the gameplay/story. Nor is it generic enough to be forgotten, the composer struck a right balance between the atmosphere and the narrative ques. Brilliant composition, even if Elizabeth's theme was inspired from another classical piece.

Yeah I really love the old timey songs that play out of the radios. The quartet at the beginning of the game was pretty awesome to listen to. Bioshock always wins with me because of this older feeling it gives off from the music.

Rayman has been 66% off, there is a good chance for 75%.

zkylon

zkylewd
I remember many 66% and 75% ubi games from past sales (like assassins screed and rayman origins and such)

some 80%, even

sunnz

So after having no idea WTH the steam cards are for and just selling them to remove them... I have £1.05 and now feel very compelled to buy games with cards and have them running in the back so I can get more...

Damn, pretty amazing addition.

BLunted

Banned
:lol Haislip lost all credibility after that.

E0YGW.jpg

TIPS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GET MASS CARDS EVERY HOUR. (I average about 6 cards a Hour right now).

OPEN GAME WITH CARDS - For example SKYRIM. TURN OFF WINDOW MODE, DO NOT MINIMIZE THE GAME <-- crucial

Game will think you are playing it, and playing it non stop.

OPEN ANOTHER GAME
DO NOT MINIMIZE (you cant even do it ONCE), MAKE SURE WINDOW MODE IS OFF.

Rinse repeat for as many games as possible.

(I have about 10 running at a time)

If this blow up my rig, it's your fault.

Plasmid

I left work and queued TF2, Alan Wake, Dragon Age origins and a few others. I hope my shit Internet gets it done. I NEED DEM CARDS.

Mordeccai

Sell plasma instead; that's what real gamers do.
Most people here won't know what I'm referring too.

:lol shame that guy got banned a while ago. That was one of the first threads I read on gaf.

Spoiler, he inspired me to do it twice. I haven't done it again because I don't like not being able to do lifting or any other strenuous exercise.

Aomber

About nine minutes until Sleeping Dogs goes on sale. Pretty obvious that's gonna be the deal.

Definitely buying it at $6.25, been waiting for it to drop that low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom