• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
a) what do cards... do?
b) why is everyone trying to add friends?

A) You can make them into badge, which are about as close to hats at the steam client can get. You also get emoticons from making the badges, which are nifty. People pay decentish money for cards for reasons.

B) They are lonely?

I feel the same way.

I come out of this thread into regular GAF and its like this.

tumblr_lztqmf9nd81rpa4d2o1_500.jpg

I'm f5 this and watching cards sell whilst f5ing the evo thread whilst trying to watch three streams at once.

Shit is exhausting.

Dr.Acula

Banned
A) You can make them into badge, which are about as close to hats at the steam client can get. You also get emoticons from making the badges, which are nifty. People pay decentish money for cards for reasons.

B) They are lonely?

Whew, two things I don't need to concern myself with then :)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Probably old news but what happened to the Blood Dragon deal?

It turned out to be a pricing mistake and they fixed it.

The_Monk

Strange how a game like XCOM does not have cards (yet?).

I hope GAFfers can experience that amazing game. Such amazing game, there should be more like it!

feel

Swinged by the apartment and got 8 games running simultaneously in tiny resolutions/windows all over my desktop. Now I'm back at work and seeing the cards flying in, hope I don't get back home to a BSOD.

edit-

16 cents for chivalry cards, goddamn people have some fucking restraint and stop with the exagerated undercutting!

Karu

Is anyone else having trouble with FEZ? Nothing seems to work quite right. First the constant flickering (Had to activate 16-Bit modus on my Desktop), the start-menü doesn't work most of the time, graphics disappear for no reason (though only once, lucky me) Early PC-port problems or is it "my" fault? Re-install perhaps?

Besides those issues seems the game really great. Game was discounted, still would be nice if it would work as intended! :p

Mordeccai

So I just played about an hour and a half of Bioshock Infinite

God damn the game is beautiful. First 60 minutes was me just walking around and soaking everything in.

Hard mode is hard as hell though, especially with a 360 controller. Gonna play hard for another few hours and then see if I need to bump it down.

Salsa

So I just played about an hour and a half of Bioshock Infinite

God damn the game is beautiful. First 60 minutes was me just walking around and soaking everything in.

Hard mode is hard as hell though, especially with a 360 controller. Gonna play hard for another few hours and then see if I need to bump it down.

I didnt find it hard but it kinda didnt allow me to play around with the vigors much and try different stuff wich was sort of a bummer

maybe go down to normal

zkylon

zkylewd
my poor hardrive is in pain from all this installing of 20gb games for cards

I might as well give skyrim another run, now that skyui is finished

maybe there are mods to make it fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom