• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoduanER2

I had Sleepy Dogs in my cart before someone in the thread reminded me that I have it for free on PlayStation Plus. heh
I know PC master race and all... but free is free and now I have a few bucks to buy another Steam game.

yea but the PS3 version is kinda of ugly, just read the verdict on digital foundry, the 360 version is fine though.

People should consider Super Meat Boy, it's good stuff.

That reminds me, what are the chances on a Dustforce sale? It's still full price and I seem to remember they didn't go on sale last steam sales.

Omega

Banned
I had Sleepy Dogs in my cart before someone in the thread reminded me that I have it for free on PlayStation Plus. heh
I know PC master race and all... but free is free and now I have a few bucks to buy another Steam game.

tumblr_inline_mj6zfwNbIX1qz4rgp.gif

Nabs

People should consider Super Meat Boy, it's good stuff.

That reminds me, what are the chances on a Dustforce sale? It's still full price and I seem to remember they didn't go on sale last steam sales.

0%. I like the devs and all, but they keep skipping the Summer sale for no reason at all.

I hope Amalur goes on sale.

They made a few truckloads of cash during the last sale. Lets see if they are smart enough to do it again.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Not even level 80? Xelios is slacking badly.

And from what game is that background?

Hah, yeah. I'm not going to be touching foils due to the diminishing returns with experience. At levels 70-90 the level gap between having every single foil badge (~75 of them) and zero foil badges is only 9 levels. There are over 500 foil cards, priced $1-5+ so it's extremely expensive for relatively little gain. I'll settle for being a little behind.

FINALBOSS

Banned
0%. I like the devs and all, but they keep skipping the Summer sale for no reason at all.

They made a few truckloads of cash during the last sale. Lets see if they are smart enough to do it again.

Shit I was going to ask about Dustforce too. Was one of the first games I wanted to play on my new PC.

Acorn

So, I just downloaded Diplomatic Immunity Vol 1 for some classic dumb hip hop.

Is Fuel a good game to just play music and zone out?

Turfster

A few people have implied I should do it. I wonder what the corresponding boost would be...

Doesn't the dev also get a portion of the sale of cards for their games, or did I dream that?
50 billion cents will become a mountain of money before you know it!

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Why are all the keyboard commands listed as fucking 360 controller buttons in Dark Souls?? Plus the game refuses to connect to online mode so I can't save anything. Ugh.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
1AS71zD.png

Game #4 - In honor of Sleeping Gods being the community choice, here's another great game.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-DB1005347277FFD6 - Taken by ChaoticPotion

A few people have implied I should do it. I wonder what the corresponding boost would be...
Not only would be there be a boost from people buying the game just for cards, but you'd get a continued stream of money from people buying and selling the cards, backgrounds and emoticons through the Steam Marketplace. I can't vouch that it would be massive money, but it would be money.

I have a key for Anomaly: Warzone Earth.

If anyone wants to trade for Hotline, FTL or Magicka.

I have the actual key, so I will send you mine first and you can check it, and I'll just trust you'll be honest in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom