• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Steam's meta-game sucks, I'm making my own. And the games are free!
8 questions, the first two people with 5 correct answers get a code for FTL.

1. The Moon's gravity is 1/? of Earth's.
1/6

3. How many miles is the Sun from the Earth?
4. What was the first manned mission to land on the Moon?
Apollo 11

6. Battlestar Galactica (from the 2003 TV show) represents which colonial planet?
Caprica
7. The Kerbal Space Program's most prolific and enthusiastic flight commander is?
Jebediah Kerman
Got it! Add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/e36wheelman/

I've been playing XCOM for over 2hrs right now and I can't put it down. Thanks for the suggestion GAF, it really is a great game.

I also got another card sold, and now have an extra $0.70 in my wallet. I now have gotten over $1.20 in cards so far and I've sold them for really cheap prices. This is my first summer sale and I have to say it is great.

NeededSleep

Purchased a few indie games today and old classics i enjoyed that are on sale. Probably gonna give them away at or near the end of the steam summer sale in Steam GAF chat to those that didn't win anything or didn't get a chance to win anything.

Cant afford much but ill do what i can!

DiscoJer

Do you think there will be a better deal for Endless Space?

I have $5.02 in my paypal account. Don't know if I should wait and hope for a sale, or buy something else.

The demo for the first game was pretty awesome. Was the second game better, or about the same as the first?

The second game blows the first out of the water in every single way, especially if you didn't play the first other than the demo, since they have basically different stories.

Smash88

Banned
tpXptZ0.jpg

This is what the big daily deal titles will be for each day of the sale.

Salsa

The demo for the first game was pretty awesome. Was the second game better, or about the same as the first?

Darksiders is 5X better than Darksiders II.

I bought Darksiders II at release full price, played through the entire thing and was thoroughly disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom