• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadbeat

Banned
It'll be on again
You didnt read my post. Regular skyrim never went down in price, the legendary edition did. I dont want the legendary edition. I want the normal edition. I want that to have the discount.

Will they do that.? We will find out in 6 more days.

If you don't own Bully, you are dead to me.
+1
Bully is so good. The little details and atmosphere is perfect. I really hope Rockstar follows through and does Bully 2. Just imagine Bully with a university setting, developed with current tech...That and Manhunt 3 are my future hopes for Rockstar

All the code stuff is completely optional. You can complete the game without doing any of it, and you'll have a fun, beautiful, innovative, clever puzzle platformer with fantastic music.

When you start digging in the cryptic stuff, though, you'll find a staggeringly deep rabbit hole that's well worth descending into.
Is the puzzle platforming actually difficult? I absolutely love the concept and the demo I played on XBLA was charming and fun, but I like to be challenged.
And I thought that a lot of the rooms are locked behind those tricky puzzles, I dont want to feel like I'm missing out

Crayons

Banned
I made a high res version of it once but that's boring as hell.

I attempted recreating it.
How did I do?

BJRnppV.png

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
lol

Definitely playing the waiting game tho, just curious and wanted some opinions. You know, like every OCD anxious steam sale Gaffer.

It's a great game and well worth the purchase but if you're unsure you can always try the free version over here

Decado

it had it's fun moments, but it stopped being zelda and it started being bad devil may cry. I prefer the former.

earth level made me want to put my head in the oven

wait, wut? This sounds good to me. I hated the puzzles in the first game. Total waste of time. If DS2 is more combat (as long as it is good), then I'm down wit dat.

Deadbeat

Banned
It won't be. The price you see for daily/flash/community are all the same.
Look, when Skyrim was a flash deal, only Skyrim Legendary had the 45% off. The regular version of skyrim had 30% off. Now they are both 30% off because the flash deal ended.

What im saying is theres a possibility that in 6 days the normal version of Skyrim might finally get that better deal. Unlikely but I will wait to see.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
But what if I always get duplicate drops in Steam? I won't be able to craft badges and earn more card drop chances!

v0rtikal

Guys please recommend an Nvidia VGA to run Sleeping Dogs at 1080p with everything on the highest settings.
For the record, I own a GTX 550Ti at the moment, thanks in advance.

omg_mjd

+1
Bully is so good. The little details and atmosphere is perfect. I really hope Rockstar follows through and does Bully 2. Just imagine Bully with a university setting, developed with current tech...That and Manhunt 3 are my future hopes for Rockstar

Imagine Bully X Persona.

It won't be. The price you see for daily/flash/community are all the same.
I'm guessing Skyrim vanilla will still go cheaper since it hasn't been part of a daily, flash or community sale. Skyrim legendary ed was the flash sale; Skyrim vanilla didn't change in price before or after the flash sale.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I've been getting duplicate drops too. I thought you were only supposed to be able to get 4 (or half the total number of cards, whatever that number is) cards, all different, then the game would stop dropping cards. What if I get 4 duplicates and it stops dropping cards :(

Salsa

Guys please recommend an Nvidia VGA to run Sleeping Dogs at 1080p with everything on the highest settings.
For the record, I own a GTX 550Ti at the moment, thanks in advance.

get a 670 so im still better than you (680)

but yea 670 should cover everythin, or go futureproof and grab 7xx series

If you don't own Bully, you are dead to me.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bully: Scholarship Edition -- MB-0D3428D2B46FE867 - Taken by ChaoticPotion
Bully: Scholarship Edition #2 -- MB-4DB4CD22B6CF8D19 - Taken by Gaz Pwnage
Bully: Scholarship Edition #3 -- MB-9162D7DF6110966E - Taken by Onionkid

More people need to play this game.

I've been getting duplicate drops too. I thought you were only supposed to be able to get 4 (or half the total number of cards, whatever that number is) cards, all different, then the game would stop dropping cards. What if I get 4 duplicates and it stops dropping cards :(

Lol well that's it. Hope for a booster pack or trade/buy from others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom