• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-7CA53CF6BEBEDFDC - Taken by Mengy

There is also a free giveaway, apparently on FB.

OMG I feel like an ass. I just bought FTL today so I don't need it, I didn't think I'd get it I just wanted to play.

Please give to the next guy and sorry about that.
NP, man. I can't believe how fast some people are. Haha.

It was funny to see everyone quote the wrong answer.

neoism

Super House of Dead Ninjas is 66% off at 2.37.

evhXpX4.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6V897KVkE8 :O

buying now

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
what GAF steam groups do I need to join? I think I'm already on the main one, but isn't there some other ones or something? Steamgifts or some shit?

Also, what's the benefit of being in any of the groups? Just that people can find you?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Well, I played my first game of FTL. I was stuck in a nebula and the bad guys caught up to me and they destroyed my oxygen and engine rooms.

My crew asphyxiated.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I played my first game of FTL. I was stuck in a nebula and the bad guys caught up to me and they destroyed my oxygen and engine rooms.

My crew asphyxiated.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it XD

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what GAF steam groups do I need to join? I think I'm already on the main one, but isn't there some other ones or something? Steamgifts or some shit?

Also, what's the benefit of being in any of the groups? Just that people can find you?
I'm in the gaf indie games group, and I believe the gaf l4d group. Yeah, I think people being able to find you is really the only benefit. Ive never seen you on steam!

Ditto. The actual puzzle platforming - while visually awesome - seems kind of easy and the fact that you have to decipher code languages and other obscure puzzles isn't stuff that interests me.

But my impressions may be totally wrong. Sell me

All the code stuff is completely optional. You can complete the game without doing any of it, and you'll have a fun, beautiful, innovative, clever puzzle platformer with fantastic music.

When you start digging in the cryptic stuff, though, you'll find a staggeringly deep rabbit hole that's well worth descending into.

rockx4

First time playing FTL and fucked up so bad. I reached the end of an astroid belt which doesn't connect to the exit... and I got surrounded by rebels with no resources, missiles, and a damaged hull. Each jump point was enemy ships :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom