• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK3

Banned
Still haven't managed to snag Hotline Miami...been sitting in my cart but it seems everytime I look away I miss a giveaway for it here!

Btw, Beat Hazard will get cards soon if anyone is interested, maybe this week.

Smash88

Banned
I can't justify a purchase for Surgeon Simulator. Game should be a free flash game on newgrounds. That's what games like that used to be.

You'll play it once maybe for 30 minutes and never touch it again. Waste of money.

DaBoss

Finally! I'm not sure exactly how it worked, but it's fixed now. I think parsing links causes the nuke thing not to work.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bioshock Infinite -- MB-701059C17871DBB1 - Taken by jtb

Salsa

I can't justify a purchase for Surgeon Simulator. Game should be a free flash game on newgrounds. That's what games like that used to be.

that's what it was, then it got way deeper and better

prototype flash game > full steam release

it aint uncommon

You'll play it once maybe for 30 minutes and never touch it again. Waste of money.

But it's not a flash game and better because of it.
Also it's like 3 bucks.

Salsa

I'm afraid I've missed some flash deals.
Anyone knows what games were on a flash deal before the current ones?

ibbttmIrCSN9Ez.PNG

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass

Your impression of the average flash game must be amazing

3phemeral

The one second I decide to not look at this thread during an update is the one time Bioshock Mutha-effin Infinite was a ModBot giveaway,

T_T

The tears, man. The tears.

Anustart

Finally! I'm not sure exactly how it worked, but it's fixed now. I think parsing links causes the nuke thing not to work.

Damn! Good for you for giving that away!

Bad for me on missing it :( I'd do just about anything
sexually
if I were able to play that game!

Times like this I really hate PC gaming. "I'll just buy Civ 4 and Empire:Total War" (this is in January). Now I have HL2 episodes one and two, Hotline Miami, Legend of Grimrock, FTL, System Shock 2.... fuck.

Why did Chivalry and Sleeping Dogs go on sale :(

Salsa

The ONE time I dont refresh, frickan bioshock comes available.

BRB depression

The one second I decide to not look at this thread during an update is the one time Bioshock Mutha-effin Infinite was a ModBot giveaway,

T_T

The tears, man. The tears.

it's getting kinda boring/needy when each time a giveaway happens we get like 4 following posts like this

no offense to you in particular bbys

Yondy604

Banned
it's getting kinda boring/needy when each time a giveaway happens we get like 4 following posts like this

no offense to you in particular bbys

It's late at night. Nothing wrong with posts like this.

I have given away a significant amount of keys, so I look forward to these giveaways also.

Salsa

It's late at night. Nothing wrong with posts like this.

I have given away a significant amount of keys, so I look forward to these giveaways also.

it's not complaining in a javadots way, im not blaming you for participating its just the constant "OH MAN JUSTTTTTTT THE 1 SECOND I DONT LOOK MY FAVORITE GAME UGGHH FUCK MY LIFE T_T" that some users (again; wasnt directed at you) do

shit happens, be thankful for the kind giveaway instead, like Cth did

Smash88

Banned
it's not complaining in a javadots way, im not blaming you for participating its just the constant "OH MAN JUSTTTTTTT THE 1 SECOND I DONT LOOK MY FAVORITE GAME UGGHH FUCK MY LIFE T_T"

Salsa ban incoming in 3... 2... 1...

Javadots 2.0 over here.

Agreed. I paid like $7 for it. It's QWOP with easter eggs. Biggest Steam regret.

Yondy604

Banned
it's not complaining in a javadots way, im not blaming you for participating its just the constant "OH MAN JUSTTTTTTT THE 1 SECOND I DONT LOOK MY FAVORITE GAME UGGHH FUCK MY LIFE T_T"

I am the last person to be talking about being thankful. Scroll back a couple grounded pages, You will understand.

I have given out maybe 100$ worth of giveaways through normal, and mostly PM's with fun minigames attached.

Looking forward to the giveaways do not make me a bad person

Salsa

I am the last person to be talking about being thankful. Scroll back a couple grounded pages, You will understand.

I have given out maybe 100$ worth of giveaways through normal, and mostly PM's with fun minigames attached.

man I think my post was perfectly clear in that im not complaining about what you're saying right here at all, but alright :/

i barely used your post as an example cause it was the one with most semblance available

it's not complaining in a javadots way, im not blaming you for participating its just the constant "OH MAN JUSTTTTTTT THE 1 SECOND I DONT LOOK MY FAVORITE GAME UGGHH FUCK MY LIFE T_T" that some users (again; wasnt directed at you) do

grumpy today aren't we.

Anyways, I miss the whole publisher-packs I wonder if they will come back at the end of the sale or someting.

Smash88

Banned
Do I buy Chivalry?

Yes.

$100 worth of giveaways that I never got - so this means nothing to me. I'm not kidding.

Alright, I'm kidding. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom