• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempted to finish Rogue Warrior just so I can never fucking think about it again :/ Played like an hour last night and I'm already half way through, lol.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Bahahaha

I just got this Science card from Civ 5 but man

science4uup4.jpg

The thumbnail makes it look like he has wide, popped out cartoony eyes.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Looks like multiple game idling works again, at least kind of.
Just got cards for DUngeons of Dredmor and Hotline Miami at the same time. (More than 1).

Without that, I don't think I'll be able to keep up.

I tried this earlier and got kinda wonky. I guess I shouldn't have tried 10 games at once. I got two cards at once then they stopped dropping completely.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
doing the same... just found out, you can't get all the cards by yourself..... is all this worth it?

It is if you're selling cards. :) Free GabeNbux!

Cynar

Time for sleep

Goodbye Steam and all my awesome PC games. Worst timing for vacation ever

Thank god for 3G, I can keep up with the thread and sale on the road
I'm heading to the cottage with my girlfriend this week and luckily there is satellite internet there. No cell signal but spotty internet is good enough to buy games just like last year. I'm so glad for the mobile app.

jshackles

r4pqInI.png

What is happening, CIV?? Don't be like this.

One is the Mac version. It's been this way for YEARS. Probably a day one fix if I were hired at Valve.

Salsa

anomaly 2 cards are going for like $0.80

.. but there's only 12 of them listed so I doubt they're selling

game is good, shame people didnt get it

made an OT for it and it has 8 posts :(

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'm not stopping until somebody trades me Bad Rats for Bad Rats. Mostly I just want an excuse to get someone to actually buy Bad Rats.

jshackles

Where do you sell them?

Open your inventory, click on the card, click the green "Sell" button at the bottom.

With Enhanced Steam installed it will show you the current lowest price below the sell button, which a lot of people find handy for just this scenario.

Salsa

I'm not stopping until somebody trades me Bad Rats for Bad Rats. Mostly I just want an excuse to get someone to actually buy Bad Rats.

I gave away 2 copies of Bad Rats by modbot codes in this very thread title and no one really realized

With Enhanced Steam installed it will show you the current lowest price below the sale button, which a lot of people find handy for just this scenario.

what the shit man why isnt this in big red letters when you install it

Branson

ALRIGHT I'm just checking out these Trading Card bullshits and am finally starting to think they are pretty cool. The art is neat. I got a civ 5 George Washington card. Hmm. Also just bought FTL, Fez, Chivalry, and Legends of Grimrock. Time to Indy it up. Go away from the big games for a while.

Open your inventory, click on the card, click the green "Sell" button at the bottom.

With Enhanced Steam installed it will show you the current lowest price below the sell button, which a lot of people find handy for just this scenario.

This is what finally made me install ES. You are just too good.

ALRIGHT I'm just checking out these Trading Card bullshits and am finally starting to think they are pretty cool. The art is neat. I got a civ 5 George Washington card. Hmm. Also just bought FTL, Fez, Chivalry, and Legends of Grimrock. Time to Indy it up. Go away from the big games for a while.
Okay last post: Grimrock looked cool in the Steam page screenshots. You can't move freely in that game, right? It's all grid based?

Also how does combat work? Turn based? Real time?

DaBoss

Okay, so I dun goof'd on trying to setup another giveaway through ModBot. I forgot to put in some rules, so I first tried to nuke it, but it still said it was registered for the original giveaway. So I decided to try and redeem it through ModBot and then nuke it, but it seems to have had no effect. Is there any way to fix this mess? Or is Stump gonna have to sort it out? I don't know if the original giveaway works either.

I feel like a big idiot and probably sent dozens of PMs to ModBot, so I apologize if anyone had trouble using ModBot due to me sending a bunch of PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom