• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash88

Banned
40$ you rich!.

I had $100 yesterday and had to buy $50 today. Will probably have to buy another $50 by next week. /bragging

Also not really - I saved $200 from tax returns from my tuition throughout the year since the Christmas sale to purchase what I want now.

Still broke like a college student (joke).

Why waste a slot? Either tomorrow or tomorrow's tomorrow, Reus will be the featured daily. It will also be given cards when it is.

I'm impatient and want things now lol - I guess you can say I'm a tad spoiled. :D

Yondy604

Banned
http://store.steampowered.com/app/22230/?snr=1_7_15__13

If you don't buy this I will think differently of you

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Krilekk

Banned
Remember when two years ago the summer sale had specific summer achievements added to games? I think that was the last great steam sale. It's been slowly downhill ever since, now we don't even get publisher packs anymore?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC NOT THE BASE GAME !!!!! failed because it was already added to ModBot for an earlier giveaway. It is listed as being a key for Red Faction:Armageddon (Path to War DLC) and has the secure key MB-4D34CE593B256B15

Martian

Remember when two years ago the summer sale had specific summer achievements added to games? I think that was the last great steam sale. It's been slowly downhill ever since, now we don't even get publisher packs anymore?

Publisher packs have been in the winter sale as well, and spring if I believe correctly

just not everyday, which the sale you're talking about didnt have either

Smash88

Banned
I'm looking beyond my own nose when I vote. A vote for Tropico is a vote for El Presidente, champion of the people!

Yeah, but Tropico has had at least 4-6 sales in the past 6 months alone. That's why I'm not voting for it. Anyone who wanted it has gotten it by now. And I'm sure it will be a flash sale or daily eventually. I think Reus deserves more exposure - it looks like a fantastic game from all of the gameplay footage I watched and it's made by indie devs vs. the bigger devs of tropico.

Almighty

I'm looking beyond my own nose when I vote. A vote for Tropico is a vote for El Presidente, champion of the people!

Damn straight. El Presidente is a kind and generous man. All upstanding citizens should vote for him.

Just stay on his good side.

Salsa

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC NOT THE BASE GAME !!!!! failed because it was already added to ModBot for an earlier giveaway. It is listed as being a key for Red Faction:Armageddon (Path to War DLC) and has the secure key MB-4D34CE593B256B15

holy shit this is amazing

modbot is my favorite gaffer

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Smash88

Banned
well I mean look at that thing

It was the first Thanksgiving sale ever. I made it spur of the moment so we could have a thread for it. Not to mention I had a lack of sleep for that whole week, because I had to get up and set every new daily deal. Not to mention I SHOW RESPECT TO ALL COUNTRIES (see all the currencies) - Yeah I had to manually go and look at different steam sites to collect the amounts.

#hardwork #umad #dealwithit #wtfamidoing?

Not to mention I was the first one to star the "flashing banner" trend. Back in Late 2011.

Hipster status confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom