• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Cheating? I'm pretty sure that's how it's intended to be played. :)

If you can beat it without ever pausing, then you are a god in my eyes.

Then I will be your god!

Furthest I've gotten on Normal so far has been getting through 3 checkpoints/exits.

It's still fun, though. Curve seems a bit weird as sometimes I'll almost get instantly destroyed, whereas other times I'll have time to cruise around and collect parts.

I'm about to buy Chivlary but I want FEZ aswell, is there any chance I can get both of them? :C

(like someone has a spare key left for someone like me pretty please? <3)

ibiNNYB3stS7B9.gif

Salsa

Oh, wow, the Rocksmith DLC is on sale. I honestly thought Ubi would never go through the effort of making that happen. Something to look forward to come the Autumn Sale!

I have 4 guitars and I havent played in quite a bit of time. I'll grab rocksmith if daily

Will do man, just gotta kick my girlfriend off my laptop.

Was the video in the gift a hint or am I as paranoid as your tag?

all the food is poison just dont eat it

OK, here goes:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

War of the Roses -- MB-513BA9CF592A82F4 - Taken by Saty

Have fun. :)

Almighty

its on sale literally every week.I hope at some stage we get an all indie community choice.

No point crying over spilled milk. Anyway if I could do it again I would of voted for Reus. Saw Tropico 4 and some games I never heard of so voted for a game I like. Then Toma(i think) made a post about how great Reus is and I immediately knew

VMAZgkF.gif

Smash88

Banned
I'm so disappointed in people right now.

An indie game that needs more exposure loses (Reus), to a game that is literally on sale every week and is backed by a large company.

Just disgusted right now.

And yes I know Reus will go on sale later, but still, my point stands.

AlexBasch

Damn it I don't like people like you, I was about to tell you why you're wrong but you know you're wrong :mad: urg
Fun doesn't excuse bad games.

It's actually really good, but I'm undercover from RE6HateGAF Squad.

Also, Rocksmith DLC on discount? Will check that out. I own the PS3 version but it's kinda unexcusable how the damn thing has lag sometimes. :| Hopefully it's better optimized on PC.

Salsa

An indie game that needs more exposure loses (Reus), to a game that is literally on sale every week and is backed by a large company.

And yes I know Reus will go on sale later, but still, my point stands.

also tropico is RACIST let's burn this shit down

I'd be more upset if it wasn't a daily deal/Steam card and thus getting more exposure than nearly everything else.

One day Resident Evil 6 will be recognized as the technical(combat) masterpiece it is, until then the plebs can have their fun <3

KarmaCow

An indie game that needs more exposure loses, to a game that is literally on sale every week and is backed by a large company.

This happens every single time. The more well known the game, the more likely it'll be picked.

And it doesn't even matter because all the games will most likely get highlighted in a daily or flash eventually!

Anustart

At the end of the sale we should have people post up how many games they added during so we can see a rough total of number of games purchased by gaf.

Would be astronomical. Lots of bags of gumdrops.

Salsa

rocksmith description:

just the most authentic and complete guitar experience in music gaming. By plugging into your PC, you&#8217;ll develop real skills and real styles while playing absolutely real music.

screens:

man my real life guitar experience looks nothing like this what am i doing wrong

mclem

the next community choice will all be Bad Rats

That'd be absurd!

It'd be Bad Rats, Revelations 2012 and Secrets of the Magic Crystals.

People would be frantically searching for the 'death' option.

(As an aside, when viewing SotMC: "1 friend wants this game". I feel obliged to help him out.)

Cybaster

I can't seem to purchase anything with steam wallet, it says the payment method doesn't match the store region. No matter what link or browser I use.

Looking around it seems the problem is that I might have created my account on a different country, which might be true, but I don't remember.

I hope steam support can resolve this before FTL sale ran out, but I heard they are very slow :(

Oh god, I tried cc=au and it worked. I must've created this account in australia, and now my steam wallet is forever locked in australian region, the worst possible region to buy game in >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom