• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So does anyone play rock of ages with a 369 controller? I REALLY wanna play that game but I couldn't configure it right. Am I just too drunk?

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
That'd be absurd!

It'd be Bad Rats, Revelations 2012 and Secrets of the Magic Crystals.

People would be frantically searching for the 'death' option.

(As an aside, when viewing SotMC: "1 friend wants this game". I feel obliged to help him out.)

I own SotMC, true story

KarmaCow

At the end of the sale we should have people post up how many games they added during so we can see a rough total of number of games purchased by gaf.

Would be astronomical. Lots of bags of gumdrops.

There is usually an end of sale thread where people can dump their receipts
because no one else really cares what you bought
. If who ever makes that thread sets up a NPD style posting format then someone could probably make a script to add it all up.

Tellaerin

I'm so disappointed in people right now.

An indie game that needs more exposure loses (Reus), to a game that is literally on sale every week and is backed by a large company.

Just disgusted right now.

And yes I know Reus will go on sale later, but still, my point stands.

Hey, I voted for Reus. :p

Hypron

I don't know if I should buy Chivlary, is it good? :c

iFJMohYlQncL9.gif

Does this look awesome to you?

hint: the answer is yes

If yes, you should probably get the game.

bootski

I'm so disappointed in people right now.

An indie game that needs more exposure loses (Reus), to a game that is literally on sale every week and is backed by a large company.

Just disgusted right now.

And yes I know Reus will go on sale later, but still, my point stands.

it's a little much to be dissapointed and disgusted over a steam sale vote isn't it. i missed the vote on this last one, but in the case where i don't want any of the games, i always pick the most popular one and just vote for it. why? because i know tropico 4 is an awesome game and people will enjoy it. i have no idea what reus is, so why vote for it?

hitmon

Finally decided to get Sleeping Dogs despite DLC not being 75% off. Backed up as a gift in case the total collection shows up as daily.

AxeMan

I have a request of you Australia Gaffers. I was wondering if one you could help me with Timeshift. It's currently cheaper in the Aus Steam store. I was wondering if before the sale ends, one of you could gift it to me in exchange for an game of equal value?

Happy to help if you need it.

I don't know what I'd want in return though

Oh, wow, the Rocksmith DLC is on sale. I honestly thought Ubi would never go through the effort of making that happen. Something to look forward to come the Autumn Sale!

Does all of the Rocksmith DLC tie into your Steam mission? I hadn't even considered that part of the program for those who are shooting for it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom