• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Scribblenauts. Does it have increasingly difficult puzzles or are most of them a case of finding the right word? The concept of being able to summon almost anything is king of intriguing.

Also Magicka worth it if the chances of playing it in coop are slim? If that's the case any DLC worth picking up?

Man I have fuckin played FTL for 46 hours and still don't have the Mantis ship, Slug ship, secret ship or Engi ship.

Guess I'm gonna go start another 1.5 hour playthrough of that game.

I'll call sometime, steam gaf. To gloat about my new girlfriend, her name is "Francescactuallyplayinggames" and she has the finest breasts. And she's a red head.

My girlfriend surprisingly likes the game and got me the Engi ship.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So uh, lol, who has any of those .01cent Metro Last Light keys laying around?

-MD-

75% and I might triple dip for it.

Yes, triple but it really counts as only two. Whatevs.

You (plan on) supporting Resident Evil 6 three times?

original.gif

Anustart

Who the hell voted for tropico? I call foul play on this

Somewhere on the internet there's a community as large as Neogaf that is our exact opposite. Bizzarro Neogaf if you will. Anything we do there's an equal and opposite reaction from them.

gamefaqs.com

Deques

Some games to give away

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition -- MB-E0735DF5E176C29F - Taken by Cth
Hearts of Iron 3 -- MB-03572FD90789616B - Taken by Casimir
Trine -- MB-2CC8B2A1F727504E - Taken by Pijnboompit
Legendary -- MB-A155E4960FD92C4D - Taken by Apostate
Victoria 2 -- MB-31A394B8F25D1805 - Taken by KMD

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh, wow, the Rocksmith DLC is on sale. I honestly thought Ubi would never go through the effort of making that happen. Something to look forward to come the Autumn Sale!

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
For the people interested in Chivalry, it's cheaper on Amazon right now, listed for $6.25 and showing at $5.31 at checkout with some promo code applied.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My dreams of handing out 20 keys were crushed last night as i was sleeping and kept hearing DING DING DING as i got email after email of refunded pennies
Haha, for sure, I was literally sitting on a very specialized porcelain seat AT WORK when I was reading about that and I couldn't make the order.

You (plan on) supporting Resident Evil 6 three times?

original.gif

I bought the Resie 6 Anthology release at launch at the game on PC. WORTH EVERY PENNY FOR THE BEST TPS OF THE GENERATION COME AT ME YOU FUCKERS *goes mad from the hurtful responses to thinking Resie 6 is a great game*

Cybaster

I can't seem to purchase anything with steam wallet, it says the payment method doesn't match the store region. No matter what link or browser I use.

Looking around it seems the problem is that I might have created my account on a different country, which might be true, but I don't remember.

I hope steam support can resolve this before FTL sale ran out, but I heard they are very slow :(

Gangxxter

Anyone else having problems buying on Steam right now? I'm on my mobile and want to buy Sleeping Dogs, but I can't change the purchase method to PayPal at the checkout. Tried it with the Steam app and a bunch of different browsers (Opera Mobile, Chrome, Android stock browser) but everywhere the same problem: nothing happens when I click on the payment method combo box.
Any ideas? JavaScript is enabled.

Niwa

I'm about to buy Chivlary but I want FEZ aswell, is there any chance I can get both of them? :C

(like someone has a spare key left for someone like me pretty please? <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom