• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

I keep hearing about just cause 2. But is it worth a buy?

It's the epitome of the kind of game you play purely for the sandbox. Get a couple mods like infinite grapple length and something to unlock everyting, then just mess around with the dumb stuff you can do.

mclem

Phew, that was close. I set my alarm to make sure I'd be awake at some point during this flash deal period (2 - 10 AM here, which at a weekend I could easily sleep entirely through!). I woke up, checked the clock, was happy I was awake in ample time, then was lying awake in bed for a bit...

...then I remembered that the voting for the flash deals ends half an hour before the flash deals end.

I just caught it, with a minute or two to spare. If I miss a flash vote, it'll be that one - at weekends - that I miss.

Cth

Somebody give me FTL, I don't know if I want to buy it.

just kidding guys. Sort of.

Would Haynes be ok? What size?

If it helps any, I was on the fence before too. The rogue-like nature and BSG like gameplay sold me. I was concerned it'd be high pressure real time stuff, but you can pause and strategize it. Highly recommended, especially at 2 or whatever it's at now.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
no. never

sell sell sell

the pennies stack up

That's not entirely true. I was going to level up the SMB badge a week or two ago and noticed that the cards had all gone up by at least 10c (they're back down around 30c now, though).

But, yeah, with the sale on, you'd be better off selling ASAP.

Mordeccai

Man I have fuckin played FTL for 46 hours and still don't have the Mantis ship, Slug ship, secret ship or Engi ship.

Guess I'm gonna go start another 1.5 hour playthrough of that game.

I'll call sometime, steam gaf. To gloat about my new girlfriend, her name is "Francescactuallyplayinggames" and she has the finest breasts. And she's a red head.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've got 97 cents from selling my cards!
I can't wait until there is this whole crazy stock market for actual game licenses.

Cth

I'm on the fence about Chivalry. Someone sell it to me (or give, hehe).

64 players with swords, bows, daggers, etc charging each other with battle cries, hacking each other up while doing objectives like pushing battering rams to a gate and invading a castle to kill the king.

It's a no brainer.. fun game!

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Heh, I've played it. Was just joking about the not so unsubtle request ;)

What does the full game actually add over the demo? Just don't really see where it could go.

More levels, more polish, Team Fortress 2 themed surgery, cards, achievements, drug trips, electrocutions, brain surgery, ambulance rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom