• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

-MD-

wait, 89% for tropico? shiiit

It was voted in at 75%

It went live at 66%, the tropico 4 page showed 89% and now it's 80%.

I bought it at 89% off since it looked like a glitch and it went though, said an error occurred and to contact steam support but the $3 left my wallet and the game is in my library.

chugen

It was voted in at 75%

It went live at 66%, the tropico 4 page showed 89% and now it's 80%.

I bought it at 89% off since it looked like a glitch and it went though, said an error occurred and to contact steam support but the $3 left my wallet and the game is in my library.

nice, i wasn't fast enough :/

Card Boy

Banned
z4G9.png

ok...

misterF

Neo Member
How's Hitman Absolution? Blood Money is one of my favorite games of all times but I heard bad things about how the disguises work in Absolution so I haven't bought it yet.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I think that these aren't even votes. Someone hits a random number generator for the vote % and then just picks the game that always goes on sale anyway. Terrible.

Salsa

How's Hitman Absolution? Blood Money is one of my favorite games of all times but I heard bad things about how the disguises work in Absolution so I haven't bought it yet.

it's worth the money

im kinda forgiving on it. Not a very good hitman game but it's a p.good full-on stealth game, wich is kinda not what hitman should be

Onionkid

So, I bought Ys Origin during the last sale and only played like 3-4 hours of it before getting distracted, but I enjoyed it. How's Ys 1&2 Chronicles in comparison? Were one of those the Master System one? And are these like...total remakes, or just enhanced graphics? I remember buying one with a Master System I found in a pawn shop yeeeaaarrsss ago and enjoying that too, but really vague on the details.

Smash88

Banned
it's a little much to be dissapointed and disgusted over a steam sale vote isn't it. i missed the vote on this last one, but in the case where i don't want any of the games, i always pick the most popular one and just vote for it. why? because i know tropico 4 is an awesome game and people will enjoy it. i have no idea what reus is, so why vote for it?

I may have exaggerated a bit. Not disgusted, just sad it didn't get picked is all. :)

Mistakenly thought that was Anomly warzone earth getting cards, so I grabbed a free one off facebook. But turns out that isn't the game with cards...and I already own it. Shoutouts to those giving them away through modbot...

Anyway here you go somebody:
-taken-

-MD-

I finish 95% of the games I play. I enjoyed Blood Money.

I couldn't get halfway through Hitman before losing interest =/

misterF

Neo Member
it's worth the money

im kinda forgiving on it. Not a very good hitman game but it's a p.good full-on stealth game, wich is kinda not what hitman should be

Thanks, I still have Splinter Cell Chaos Therory in my backlog so I don't really need another good stealth game right now. Might get it next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom