• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

Stupid question probably: can you 'deactivate' games on your profile to give them away? Or is the key gone once it's been redeemed?

You can try to contact Steam support to remove a game though it will simply remove the game for your library. You can't resell, trade or give it away.

So can someone explain these cards to me?

If I keep them and get a set I can craft stuff right? Like backgrounds etc?

or I can sell them for steam cash?

Is there any reason I wouldn't sell them?

Yeah if you get all the cards in a set you can craft a badge, which gives you a background, an emoticon and usually a discount voucher as well, though I think while the sales are on those aren't dropping.

Or you can sell the cards / backgrounds etc on the marketplace. So it's whether you want to collect the badges and stuff, or make a little money.

Pachael

Talking about cards, Tropico 4 just got them. Now, is it just me or did all of the Community Choice winners (not sure whether all the other options did) have cards?

stonedwal

Hope the rumours regarding GFW/SecuROM being removed from Arkham Asylum and City are true. Couldn't say no to $12 for the two of them.

xDEKOIx

Anyone have an extra copy of Fez they would trade? I have Gun Monkeys (has non foils selling for 90+cents) plus a couple other indie games to offer :p

AxeMan

Yeah if you get all the cards in a set you can craft a badge, which gives you a background, an emoticon and usually a discount voucher as well, though I think while the sales are on those aren't dropping.

Or you can sell the cards / backgrounds etc on the marketplace. So it's whether you want to collect the badges and stuff, or make a little money.

Thanks

Think I'll sell them

There's going to be info on how to do this in the next Steam OT

The only reason I'd get rid of those games is to give them away, I don't desperately need to get them removed from my account. I had some old Steam redeemable games lying around when I was setting up my PC and redeemed the codes without thinking whether I'd ever actually play the games or not.

BHK3

Banned
all this civilization talk made me go and look up IV

...has it really been 8 years since IV???????? I remember reading about all that babu yetu stuff only a few years ago, what the hell? Even the screenshots on the steam page make it look that old, is my memory really this deceiving? I swear it was only a few years ago I cursed the game for not running on my toaster...

Salsa

you guys made me forget to update the OP with new flash deals now I feel terrible for all the people who were keeping track of it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When I pause out of VNC and then hit my house to bring up windows it feels like i'm shifting gears in a car. And goddamn does it feel goooooooooooooooo. Woooof. Jesus. I gotta quit using iOS so much.

I get that Chivalry is good, and I'm thinking of buying it. However, what I'm wondering is if it's such a game in wich get get absolutely destroyed as soon as you set your foot in your first MP game, or is it a bit more casual friendly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom