• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Its ok any of you can buy me the game
3AQmK.gif

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Haha, no fair. :(
if it makes you feel any better, looking at the activity feed of all my friends only me, salsa, and another uruguayan were able to buy something :p

Best guay confirmed.

ModBot giveaways is just for people who refresh the page every half a second... right? Is there a way to set it up for a certain amount of time (like SteamGifts.com)?

I didn't realize I had taken that many, as soon as steam lets me I'll buy some stuff and gift it that should offset my karmic imbalance.

Hakkuei

I must be the only person in the world who hates this game. I'm a big fan of Terry Cavanagh's games in general, and I thought I'd be 100% directly in the demographic for super hexagon: I love hexagons, I love simple games like this, the aesthetic appeals to me. But the controls absolutely killed it for me. There's too much lag, and it's not even a little fun to play for me :(
Disable v-sync and try again.

Divius

repost from prev. thread:

---

Moar giveaways, moar!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Waking Mars -- MB-C42AC5B722706F23 - Taken by statham
Organ Trail: DirCut -- MB-BB337EF587214A2B - Taken by Zombie James
Nightsky -- MB-5C8786A3CBC1A1D4

didamangi

More leftovers!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes -- MB-147BDC1644B3E1E3 - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo
Grotesque Tactics 2 Dungeons and Donuts -- MB-E77879FC1115B511 - Taken by nacimento
Alan Wake Collector's Edition -- MB-0429F0A6FCFA7D98 - Taken by Slyjss
Grotesque Tactics Evil Heroes -- MB-05E3CD1069A44886 - Taken by Turfster

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
if it makes you feel any better, looking at the activity feed of all my friends only me, salsa, and another uruguayan were able to buy something :p

Best guay confirmed.

I'll sleep soundly tonight knowing that. :p

Elratauru

Neo Member
There are quite a few cheap games on the 5 dollar section...Some I have seen that I'll wait for flashs or dailies:

- Puddle
- Bionic Commando (and Rearmed)
- eXeed Games (Complete Pack is recommended)
- Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
- The Last Remnant

I'm adding them to my "Watching" list to decide later which ones to get :3

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Current stats:
Takers
Deadbeat 15
DeadlyVirus 12
DamnTheMan 9
javadots 9
Addnan 7
WeaselJCD 7
73V3N 6
scorpscarx 6

Givers (number of keys given not value of games):
39 xelios
23 Dog Problems
20 Stumpokapow (a bunch of these aren't mine or are fake keys from testing, I think I've only given away 5 or so real keys?
19 Glass Rebel
18 didamangi
16 AndyBNV
14 Nimajneb
14 morningbus
13 Xclash
13 dirtywhirlwind
11 Baconsaurus Rex
11 graywolf323
10 Bizzity
9 Ezra2680
9 JaseC
9 jshackles
8 Twinduct
8 smr00

(these stats may be offset by fake keys in both directions during the initial beta test priod)
Hey, turns out that Javadots wasn't that bad after all. Next time I give away something, I'll block everyone here but him.

Darkroronoa

Gabe take my monies!

I will start light with dungeons of dredmor for 1euro and hotline miami for 2.12.
Then i will take them cards and maybe i will craft a badge..or sell them for more cheap games ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom