• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to look up a few reviews before solidifying my purchase of The Last Remnant, and I'm gonna definitely get it now. I was a little discouraged by the whole faction battling group thing, but when learning that the groups attack together by 1 command, it made me feel good again. Also the combat system is turn-based and that's my favorite JRPG battle system. The voice acting isn't half bad either from what I saw of it.

I saw a 360 review and they said it has popups in it, does the PC version have popups also?

Can't wait to pick it up.

Grief.exe

I'm going to do a Timeshift giveaway and block Jasec

Now that is cruel

Don't understand what i should put in the body of the PM. The key alone? The name of the game? Both?

Just drop the entire PM from modbot here

Guess I'm going to have to miss this sale. Not a single penny to my name.

It hurts ao much.

I was about to gift you something, but you have 500 games lol!

I think you will be fine.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
steam is dead here. I think maybe it blocked my credit card because I tried to buy Don't starve to many times as well! yeay! :)

koolaroo

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-42855CE6EBCFBC3C - Taken by Terra_Ex
English Country Tune -- MB-50D6AC7291B92A7A - Taken by arts&crafts
Intrusion 2 -- MB-EA06354CC12333B8 - Taken by javadots
Think I did this right.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Man, this thread is moving absurdly fast this time. Dudes were really dying for this sale, I guess.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is getting hairy on my iPad, I might actually have to go turn my PC on!

usea

steam is dead here. I think maybe it blocked my credit card because I tried to buy Don't starve to many times as well! yeay! :)
Been getting this for like 15 minutes:
There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

Iresecia

Neo Member
I'm trying to decide if I want to get Half Minute Hero or not. I want Don't Starve but I don't want to spend my (little) cash til I know if RE Rev is gonna be on the cheap. Ugh, Steam saaaaaaale!

The_Monk

My Mystery Cards brings all the boys to the yard,. And they're like, not getting on Market,. Damn right it's cheaper than yours,. I can sell them,. But I have to charge...

WHY Market, why, Update for me please.

Grief.exe

Heh, I actually didn't program in the self-gift thing, it's just a fluke in how generous the key parser is. If you do the self-gift thing, make sure to send the game name

IE
Skyrim - http://steamurlherewhatever

As opposed to just:
http://steamurlherewhatever

(Regular keys work fine without names and just post as Mystery Games, but the self-gift thing won't work like that)

So let me get this straight about email gifting.

Buy the game on Steam
Email myself with the gift
Copy the email url and send it to modbot in the specified format?

Cynar

javadots in steam chat saying he should keep owning people by taking keys. The pitchforks seem justified even if he's legit.

Copenap

What are the rules again? Only buy daily deals and on the last day all will show up again?

I want Don't Starve and Antichamber but I'm hoping for a better deal on Don't Starve :/ Also I probably won't have the time to buy them this daily deal.

lmpaler

CS:GO
Hotline:Miami
AntiChamber
Endless Space Gold
Don't Starve
CoJ:Gunslinger
Scribblenauts Unlimited

$50.28

Sale is already off to a good start. I was going to grab Bioshock, but I will wait for the eventual "GOTY" version.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Don't understand what i should put in the body of the PM. The key alone? The name of the game? Both?

just read the instructions please.

In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

What would you expect it to mean when it says "copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want"? I would expect it means to highlight the line below that corresponds to the key you want, copy the line, and paste it into the PM.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Bought Super Hexagon.

God damn this game is hallucinogens the videogame. I can feel my eye balls peel back and my brain doesn't feel right. I start seeing shapes and patterns, originally everything looked flat.

High score right now is 8 seconds. Really doubted this game was special, it indeed is.
First stage? I remember when I played it for the first time, I thought I'd never beat it.

Now look at me, 32 seconds on Hyper Hexagonest. And I know I'm gonna beat that fucker one day.

Congrats on the purchase, it's an amazing little gem.

sunnz

I don't expect Arma 3 to go on sale but man I'd love it to.

tbh, if even you were remotely interested in arma 3, you really should have got it when it was in alpha, get the game early, cheap and still get the full game once it has reached that state.

Even if you won't have played it, you still would have got it for a lot lower price compared to waiting and getting it at release.

The price will only go up ( in beta now, will be $60 when it hits full release)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So let me get this straight about email gifting.

Buy the game on Steam
Email myself with the gift
Copy the email url and send it to modbot in the specified format?

Yes. You don't need to worry about including the ?redemer=email@address.here portion, though. Also, you can only give away one game at a time as you can't gift a game to an e-mail address with an unredeemed gift (something Dunder mentioned but I've not confirmed for myself).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom