• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

javadots

Banned
Current stats:
Takers
Deadbeat 15
DeadlyVirus 12
DamnTheMan 9
javadots 9
Addnan 7
WeaselJCD 7
73V3N 6
scorpscarx 6

Givers (number of keys given not value of games):
39 xelios
23 Dog Problems
20 Stumpokapow (a bunch of these aren't mine or are fake keys from testing, I think I've only given away 5 or so real keys?
19 Glass Rebel
18 didamangi
16 AndyBNV
14 Nimajneb
14 morningbus
13 Xclash
13 dirtywhirlwind
11 Baconsaurus Rex
11 graywolf323
10 Bizzity
9 Ezra2680
9 JaseC
9 jshackles
8 Twinduct
8 smr00

(these stats may be offset by fake keys in both directions during the initial beta test priod)

;_; Wall of Shame

But how will that help me buy Disnohored DLC for cheap?

"Never" meaning "3 weeks ago on a bundle with another Bethesda game for $15".

I still want it to win, because I want the DLC.

Yeah, I remember that, and they ran out of Dishonored keys real quick. So I missed it, which is why I want it to win now!

Addnan

Current stats:
Takers
Deadbeat 15
DeadlyVirus 12
DamnTheMan 9
javadots 9
Addnan 7
WeaselJCD 7
73V3N 6
scorpscarx 6

39 xelios
23 Dog Problems
20 Stumpokapow (a bunch of these aren't mine or are fake keys from testing, I think I've only given away 5 or so real keys?
19 Glass Rebel
18 didamangi
16 AndyBNV
14 Nimajneb
14 morningbus
13 Xclash
13 dirtywhirlwind
11 Baconsaurus Rex
11 graywolf323
10 Bizzity
9 Ezra2680
9 JaseC
9 jshackles
8 Twinduct
8 smr00

(these stats may be offset by fake keys in both directions during the initial beta test priod)
In my defense. I waited ages to make sure other people didn't take it ;)

Grief.exe

I'm just wondering what are you trying to get invited too?

Steam GAF group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/neogaf

Current stats:
Takers
Deadbeat 15
DeadlyVirus 12
DamnTheMan 9
javadots 9
Addnan 7
WeaselJCD 7
73V3N 6
scorpscarx 6

39 xelios
23 Dog Problems
19 Glass Rebel
18 didamangi
16 AndyBNV
14 Nimajneb
14 morningbus
13 Xclash
13 dirtywhirlwind
11 Baconsaurus Rex
11 graywolf323
10 Bizzity
9 Ezra2680
9 JaseC
9 jshackles
8 Twinduct
8 smr00

I need to catch up but I haven't found a good key to give away yet.

Gave away all of my HiB keys pre-modbot :(

And I felt guilty about taking 2 keys...

When i get home from work I'll give away a few.

lol I feel guilty too.

I always think, 'would someone enjoy this more than me?'

javadots

Banned
ib2icgbEQWace5.gif

Okay that just made me want to go use the washroom. Brb.

Koeta

So someone said something about getting a bonus 30% off defiance on top of the steam sale by doing something, anyone know how that works?

Trouble

Banned
Trigger pulled on Don't Starve and CS: GO.

I've decided no indie/casual games this go around if they aren't on at least Mac, but preferably on all 3 supported platforms like Don't Starve. Hopefully that will keep me from buying so many sub $5 games impulsively.

MormaPope

Banned
Bought Super Hexagon.

God damn this game is hallucinogens the videogame. I can feel my eye balls peel back and my brain doesn't feel right. I start seeing shapes and patterns, originally everything looked flat.

High score right now is 8 seconds. Really doubted this game was special, it indeed is.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anyone having difficulty purchasing on Steam, or is it on my end?

I haven't been able to purchase a single thing. In addition to server crashes, I've had issues with my cart (e.g. it randomly clearing itself) and, of course, the blank payment info box.

AndyLonn

Do I have to show interest for a game to be elgible for a ModBot pick? If so I'm interested in Far Cry 3

When my transactions goes through I'll gift some games

Anyone tried Call of Juarez: Gunslinger? Is it worth the money?

tight shooter with an arcadey points system and upgrades galore. It's big "thing" is that it has a dynamic narrative as the story is being told as an old bar tale while you play. I think it says some interesting things about the believability of stories/perception of reality. Game is on the nose at points but handles all that stuff well for the most part. it also has tons of replay value. Recommended!

PBalfredo

So games that don't have a regular sale price probably aren't gonna get any daily or flash sales either, huh?

So probably no Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition on sale.

:(

r3n4ud

I haven't been able to purchase a single thing. In addition to server crashes, I've had issues with my cart (e.g. it randomly clearing itself) and, of course, the blank payment info box.

It's a sign Jase. Back away from the keyboard...

def sim

I think I did this right:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-F940F4BAF937E2E1 - Taken by stutte

Mordeccai

Someone remind me on the rules for getting ModBot to gift out a steam gift again?

Just the formatting of the PM. Is it Game Name : steamurl ?

Cynar

I've managed to buy three things so far. It seems to be getting better or I just had a little lucky break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom