• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
I like to do giveaways during these sales, but I'm kind of broke right now. I'll do a few though.

Who wants Hotline Miami?

First to reply to this post.

I said I'm owning them. And I am, I'm on a roll. How is that not something to be proud of? It's all fair play.
Fair play? that's called not having self restraint. At least people like DeadlyVirus, who got more games, created giveaways. Youi're just acting really selfish/like a hoarder.
Well, it's not like we need to say anything. you're not even helping yourself.

Mordeccai

Dammit. This steam sale is going to totally screw with my swimming regiment. I'm gonna be so paranoid to go to my workout because I don't wanna miss pricing errors :x

God damn you Gaben! You are breaking my body AND my wallet!

Terra_Ex

Think I did this right.
Thanks for Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Toy Soldiers -- MB-0951AED632FBD1B7 - Taken by R dott B

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just got

Shatter
Rogue Legacy
Don't Starve
Counter Strike:GO

For 28$!!

w0000000t!!!

Martian

Skyrim worth picking up if one doesn't play many RPGs, loved Dear Esther, Half-Life saga, etc? I like atmosphere and interesting worlds to explore.

then definitely yes.
its lovely
there's lots of beautiful scenery
I loved Dear Esther because it was so pretty, and pretty much the same reason why i like the elder scrolls

Salsa

IT NEVER STOPS

ib2icgbEQWace5.gif

Dracor

The keys are leftover from an old bundle, I assume they do not expire.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sol Survivor -- MB-4FE182A8ED1AC644 - Taken by Oneironaut
Rig 'N Roll -- MB-FF73CAC89ABC73F0 - Taken by Manabanana
Greed Black Border -- MB-2CC10491C822B3EA
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem -- MB-07FFCD1454FD7A33

XxCGSxX

I've just used kb+m just fine. I did just get a 360 controller for my PC so I'll try it with that later.
I'll try it with both when I buy it and get home thanks, I love small addicting games like this, my favorite are Super Meat Boy (360) and Binding of Isaac. Next year I'll save enough money to build my own pc, my Dell studio xps laptop is overheating too much and I can't play for extended periods of time because of it :,( it hurts when I see this sales and don't have a reliable enough pc for them.

All i have right now

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II -- MB-2B24E01AC492C611 - Taken by Pupi18

Sharing some spoils from the new Humble Weekly Sale...
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you have previously won a game from ModBot, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-DE7182A7DB7D541D - Taken by Qrusher14242

Grief.exe

Lets see if this works

Givers only

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Hotline Miami -- MB-CD3A62E30A8DA042 - Taken by Dr.Acula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom