• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great giveaways here, awesome generosity on display. I'd have liked to grab one of the Hotline Miami keys you guys have been giving, but I'm not going to take anything until I've given away something.

zkylon

zkylewd
I know right? same here bro

tumblr_m7r3wszol41rb27sjo1_500.gif

lol what's this from

def sim

More people should play this game.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-A69F0D7EFC56B6A3 - Taken by PhaZZe

Rflagg

Tempted to get Skyrim, but I have yet to be able to get into an elder scrolls game, I am not sure why as I love rpgs usually. :(

What if some people are buying the humble weekly bundle for $1.01 and giving away the steam keys just to participate in the ModBots giveaways with the "givers only" restriction? Or just to increase their "games given" number to not be judged as lurkers?

Is any of the Skyrim DLC worth it? I'll probably wait for a daily/flash deal but I don't want to get my hopes up if there's nothing worth getting.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Yes. You don't need to worry about including the ?redemer=email@address.here portion, though. Also, you can only give away one game at a time as you can't gift a game to an e-mail address with an unredeemed gift (something Dunder mentioned but I've not confirmed for myself).
I think he was talking about several copies of the same game, not a single copy of different ones.

Genji

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-18E3E81A58146A62

I just got Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. Hopefully Blood Dragon goes on sale too. I'm seriously considering the Ultimate Edition of Fallout New Vegas for $12. But I already beat it on PS3 (yeah I know it ran like shit and was buggier than a cockroach farm) but it is a pretty long game with all the DLC and I already have a decent sized backlog with next gen right around the corner. I think I'll pass unless it drops down to the single digits.

I got Fallout:NV ultimate for 9.99 last year, I could see it going lower

Fuck, I've never bought anything in one of the Steam sales but I just built a brand new gaming PC and I'm feeling the urge. CS:GO for 5 bucks? Hnnnnnng...

JoduanER2

Bought half life 2 + episode 1 + episode 2 for $4.70 i think, finished half life 2 in a day, for like the 6th time and now onto episode 1. HL2 seriously has the best level design ever and one of gaming most enigmatic characters (GMan)... What the hell is he???

And im also downloadin the Minerva MOD

XxCGSxX

Is any of the Skyrim DLC worth it? I'll probably wait for a daily/flash deal but I don't want to get my hopes up if there's nothing worth getting.
The story DLC is worth it if you liked the story missions in the original, got them on xbox and they added tons of value after I wasted ALOT of hours in it.

javadots

Banned
Common man, don't treat sniping keys as a game... It's the reason ModBot was implemented in the first place...

Then seeing how it was implemented to prevent key sniping, I cannot be key sniping. Its the rafflers faults for not implementing the restrictions on those that have won prior giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom