• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnz

Any one else's download speeds off of Steam pretty screwed? I'm getting 100 kbs when I usually get 2.5 mb....

Yea I was having issues.

I normally get 7.5mb, but was getting 100kb.

I just changed the download server to another less known location and it went straight back to 7.5 mb

shandy706

You win. I need your Steam ID.

Thank you very much Speevy! Hopefully the store will stabilize for us all :)

Awesome! I'll stay out of the claiming stuff unless Dishonored or Far Cry 3 shows up now.

I need to find some things to give away during the sale too :)

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Nethergate -- MB-8DD323A91C9E8459 - Taken by Aitor
The Second Avernum Trilogy -- MB-F6FB94D2DCB13B20 - Taken by Shadowplay1979
The Geneforge Saga -- MB-341421148AE0AC85 - Taken by Shadow2222
Avadon -- MB-A4297C60731CA625

:D

Dambrosi

Banned
I can't buy anything. I've tried, but the client bugs out as soon as I checkout, and I can't get on the website. Oh well, i can wait a few hours ;)

Cool, looks like all my codes are gone. Hope you enjoy your new games, you lot.

Still can't buy anything on steam but I still had this in my inventory. Enjoy!

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Half-Life 2 Episode 1 -- MB-9F58552E46D2A1B2 - Taken by John Caboose

Saty

CS:GO is on my wishlist but i'm not in a hurry to get it now. Most likely the deal will show up again in the last day.

ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Nightsky -- MB-4976356A554DD079 - Taken by qazqaNii
Waking Mars -- MB-45E1A9F335E66C20 - Taken by Pupi18

Attempting again!

javadots

Banned
I thought he was being silent which was great then I shift+tab and check on the steam chat and there he was running his mouth off. The guy won't be around long (hopefully).

Alright I'm back and I first thing I see is you lighting the fire. Who the hell do you think you are dude? You're at fault here. Who wouldn't be psyched about winning so many games, games that they want, hence entering the raffle for them. If you want some games, you fracking enter in to win, but don't jump down my throat for following the rules.

nacimento

Well, let's try this:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Aquanox -- MB-3A42DFBD96F2CAE0
Painkiller: Overdose -- MB-BFFA80305FC44AFC - Taken by Peace Walker

Salsa

I am really looking at Endless Space.

I know right? same here bro

tumblr_m7r3wszol41rb27sjo1_500.gif

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
My Mystery Cards brings all the boys to the yard,. And they're like, not getting on Market,. Damn right it's cheaper than yours,. I can sell them,. But I have to charge...

WHY Market, why, Update for me please.

Nah nah nah na nahhhh

Warm it up.

Caught the tail of the Advent Rising/Majesco talk near the end of the other thread. Has there been rumors of them/their three titles going away?

Mister D

I just got Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. Hopefully Blood Dragon goes on sale too. I'm seriously considering the Ultimate Edition of Fallout New Vegas for $12. But I already beat it on PS3 (yeah I know it ran like shit and was buggier than a cockroach farm) but it is a pretty long game with all the DLC and I already have a decent sized backlog with next gen right around the corner. I think I'll pass unless it drops down to the single digits.

Damnit ModBot where is my DM I want to try OilRush :(.

I hope the new Civ expansion goes on sale. It probably won't though:(
Go talk to DunderHassan in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread.

I said I'm owning them. And I am, I'm on a roll. How is that not something to be proud of? It's all fair play.

Stop being a dick.

Tomb raider is currently at 24 $.

Should i bite now or should i wait ?

wait

Megasoum

Banned
Hmmm I tried the for the Toy Soldiers giveaway. No reply from modbodt and doesn't appear to have been given away yet (well the message hasn't bee edited anyway).

Wonder if I'm in the lurker category... I don't think I should be anyway.

Edit: NVM, post was edited now. Better luck next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom