• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

It's penance for my being selfish.

I did not notice at first, but javadots is that guy who got a gift for a game he did not want. I guess this is why he was used in this joke.

Posting "bare" keys makes sure nobody knows if they were already used in the first place...

Yeah haha. Seems fishy.

Ahaha! I did not make the connection between the only guy who does not use ModBot to give keys away, the guy from the joke, and the guy who got a Steam key from ModBot for a game he was not interested in!

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
9262974419_1a6e997e14_b.jpg

Help me please

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the generous attitude that so many people here have. You guys are awesome. I'll be posting some leftover keys from bundles and stuff later.

Oreoleo

Why aren't the STALKER games on sale I want to gift Shadow of Chernobyl to errybody :mad:

It is not much but it's cute :D

Offspring Fling V3E8N-P9???-EZF8W

??? - Short for Assassin's Creed Revelation

I'm never going to own this game am i :mad: silly ??? tripped me up

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I give up adjusting card prices for now, the market feels busted atm.

And seeing how shit the prices are I'm almost considering *gulp* starting collecting them.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So what's the longest I'll have to wait for ol' modbot to get back to me?

If you are giving away, it should be ASAP within a minute or two. I see you're trying to give away Hotline Miami? Did you not get a PM about it?

If you are trying to claim, you'll only hear back if you win.

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the generous attitude that so many people here have. You guys are awesome. I'll be posting some leftover keys from bundles and stuff later.

I think $50 will be more then enough I need for this sale, so any leftover money I have in my wallet are gonna be for giveaways. Though mine's gonna come pretty late sadly, so hold on for me GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom