• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

HT UK

I've just been getting "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance." ever since the sale started :/

Sibylus

Banned
Whining about the market works! Just sold the two Getaway cards I was stuck with.
I've managed to get rid of 2/3 of my cards thus far. The market is absolutely getting hammered though, I have to wait 10+ minutes just to see the card show up in the listings.

My second year of saving up my purchases for steam sale. Bring it on Lord Gaben. My wallet fears nothing. Already got Dragonborn and Dawnguard and Bioshock. Total was about 47.99...ended up buying Hotline Miami for the card.

wes-

That's the same rig I'm running on. Just about anything and everything will play just fine on it.

yeah i noticed it is a beast, also coming from 360, graphics are so so much better it seems like i mistreated my eyes for quite some years.
Would bioshock go lower on this summersale?

Wilsongt

tumblr_m72l85Yz7f1qzvpr9o1_1280.png

My wallet!

kami_sama

I've just been getting "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance." ever since the sale started :/

I hate that error, ruined the enjoyment of buying a game :(

hlhbk

I am weak GAF so far I have picked up:

Antichamber

Steam Store

Endless Space + Disharmony

Steam Store

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Steam Store

Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Xater

Oh well gonna go to sleep. So I will mis out on the guy giving away Don't Starve. You guys continue having fun. I really hope Don't Starve will get cheaper...

Polk

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Spec Ops: The Line -- MB-D5D429FD3B4E5F9B - Taken by Cheddahz
Ticket to Ride -- MB-F1D3A4316DAF67B2 - Taken by Shalashaska
The Maw -- MB-47F7F9E0D7C9FD27 - Taken by kami_sama

Let's do this

smiggyRT

I bought FTL, I've only seen the trailer on the steam page and i have no idea what to expect really.

Voted Dishonoured, Already own B2 and FC3 doesn't interest me much.

Sajjaja

I am weak GAF so far I have picked up:

Antichamber

Steam Store

Endless Space + Disharmony

Steam Store

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Steam Store

Call of Juarez Gunslinger

You forgot the part where you gifted me a copy of Endless Space w/Disharmony.
Oh wait, you didn't. D:

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So since Don't Starve is a daily deal should I just get it today? It's probably not going to get any cheaper right?

Probably, but does it have a 2-pack? You could try getting it cheaper by sharing the price then.

First day's damage.

Code:
Blocks That Matter		$1.24
Winter Voices: Overflow DLC	$1.24
Go Home Dinosaurs!		$2.49
Defense Grid: Containment DLC	$1.24
=====================================
				$6.21

Omega

Banned
I've never played a strategy game (except for Halo Wars but let's be serious here) and I'm on the fence about getting one. I've always been interested in the genre but something just keeps holding me back

what's a good game to start off with? i know something is bound to go on sale so might as well take a chance on something

BlisterBrown

Neo Member
Picked up Don't Starve. Also, sales are nice, but I'm glad there is a little meta game to go with the sale this time, even if it is kind of a lame one.

oipic

My regular morning routine is to catch up on the Steam thread, to devour every post from you lot, while downing my morning coffee... but this sale thread has the momentum of a runaway freight train. I can't keep up in real-time, so playing catch-up is going to be difficult...

Impressive stuff, SteamGAF.

Autofokus

Is GRID 2 good/worth? Dirt 2 is practically the only Codemasters racing game I liked. Also played Showdown a little bit, which was just bad.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I would get Antichamber, but I need a way to play with a 360 controller (playing on my TV). There's no official way, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom