• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

Since I enjoyed it so much, time to share the love!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL -- MB-DA094BB272DEE528 - Taken by FINALBOSS

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Every timeI think about getting it, I watch the video on the stream store and think "what they fuck do you even do?"

I think if I was Neil deGrasse Tyson I would be having a wet dream right now. But I'm not so I'm just gonna idle now for cardz and be thankful it only cost me as much as a 20oz soda.

Mush

How taxing is I am Alive? Will I be able to run it on an aging laptop?

And what the hell am I supposed to do with this Bioshock foil card?

TheContact

Universe Sandbox.....sending a pulse of light out from all directions of the Earth and watching it travel in real time through space.....simply amazing

AlexBasch

I have held the trigger on some sales since I can still get some of my wanted items now, but...

How is I Am Alive? Good? Bad? Wait for 3.49 good?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is Quantum Condundrum + DLC any good? I've read mixed reviews on the game

The puzzles are decent, but the narrative isn't interesting at all and neither is the level design -- the game is visually dull as every room looks the same. For a few bucks, though, I'd say it's worth forming your own opinion.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Universe sandbox is great for what it is, but calling it a "game" is somewhat of a stretch.

It's a great teaching tools I've used on countless occasions to teach my kids certain properties of physics. It's part of Valve's Steam for Schools program.

Nerokis

Just picked up the Tomb Raider collection. What a steal. Tomb Raider 2013 covers $12 out of 17, and then making up that last $5 is essentially every other Tomb Raider game? Nice.

And Tomb Raider (the latest) just finished installing. Can't wait to play.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Got RPG Maker XV Ace. Lord I want the DS Resource pack but I also want games and I cant add more funds anymore. If I get it now its 10.19 but if I get it later it be 29.99. FUCK!!!!

Rezae

Just picked up the Tomb Raider collection. What a steal. Tomb Raider 2013 covers $12 out of 17, and then making up that last $5 is essentially every other Tomb Raider game? Nice.

I've got my eyes on this. I'm just hesitant to put $12 towards Tomb Raider as there probably isn't much replayability.

Then again do I WANT replayability with my massive backlog? Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom