• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
This sale is turning me into a mess.

3853_a51b.gif

My eyes are red, the dark circles are insane and I need to shave.

I just can't walk away.

Jawmuncher

I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING

I'm almost at the point where I want to start GIFTING, just to DO something.

I did this last 2 sales. Until I realized my friends are lame and have never gifted anything back.

I mean I don't expect a gift back but man not even a 30 cent game or anything.

Do you guys do that thing where

It's like, hours and hours until a new slate of games go up

...yet you still irrationally check it just to see if anything is different...?

xDEKOIx

I did this last 2 sales. Until I realized my friends are lame and have never gifted anything back.

I mean I don't expect a gift back but man not even a 30 cent game or anything.

Same here. And now some are selling cards I need to complete my badge (just need 2 more!) :[ Oh well

You could always buy yourself like, the first Garshasp or something. It's only a buck something, but should tide you over. It's what I'm going to do soon =p

Oh hell naw!

I'm staying rational. Staying rational. I totally skipped those sixty cent Tomb Raider games.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

I do this thing where I go back for the 50th time to see if something catches my eye THAT time around.

Tomb of The Lost Adventurer I guess. Haven't played it but it might be a decent 3 minute distraction

Aside from that, nothing. Maybe a couple skins since they're so cheap

Aside from one short single-player level, they're all cosmetic, or multi-player only.

I loved the game, but I wouldn't deem any of the DLC to be necessary, or particularly worth your time/money (disclaimer: I've not touched multi-player at all).

There's some upgrades like (agility skill, animal instinct) or weapons upgrades (pistol burst, headshot reticule, etc) this can be selected/disabled or it's like the SR3 dlc that helps you earning more money etc?

Thanks

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Prices aren't showing up under the trading cards in my inventory. It was working fine yesterday.

Weird. A lot of time this happens to me when I have the "green banner" (of new stuff). Once I X out that banner and refresh it seems to work. Hope this helps!

multivac

I should need one more post (this one), to finally become a member! I thought it would be fun if that post was a giveaway. Enjoy!

Haha or not, I thought it was 300 posts to member?

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Renegade Ops (with both DLC) -- MB-50F019EDEE41E1E3

Nerokis

Yes. I guess that's one of the benefits to having all these different categories. There are just enough moving parts to always have hope that new games will magically appear.

There's some upgrades like (agility skill, animal instinct) or weapons upgrades (pistol burst, headshot reticule, etc) this can be selected/disabled or it's like the SR3 dlc that helps you earning more money etc?

Thanks

They're just abilities that you can pay to unlock sooner. It's some of the scummiest shit I've ever seen lol

Yeah guys, it was just released, it's a brandddd newww gameee!

Truthfully don't buy it simply on the grounds of bs Squeenix drm/activation whatever that you have to put up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom