• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerokis

I've got my eyes on this. I'm just hesitant to put $12 towards Tomb Raider as there probably isn't much replayability.

Then again do I WANT replayability with my massive backlog? Hmm.

No, you don't (baseless opinion :p). Besides, all indications point to Tomb Raider at $12 being a pretty fair deal. I was going to pick that up when I saw the $17 collection...and yeah, my mind was blown.

rrs

Go vote for SS2, it's awesome. Baldur's Gate as stated before can be made better through buying the first 2 on GOG and combining it into one super huge game with all the fixes and more from the community.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So how do Booster Packs work? Do I have to be playing the game to get them?

No, they're handed out at random intervals and the only requirement is that you need to have been online once in the past week. The higher your Steam Community level, the greater the likelihood of a drop.

I have never heard of system shock 2

Switchblade.gif

At the school yard bus lane because you must be 12 :p

Brofist

you'd think so but not for me. I just can't stand the low framerates, low resolution from not having a hdtv and the lack of the overall conveniences of pc gaming

This. I downloaded Battlefield 3 this month off PSN for free and barely have touched it.

Don't even know why PSN has become a point of conversation in this topic anyway.

jtb

Banned
also what's up with BG only being available on the Steam store? is there a reason why it is exempt from all the other current legal licensing issues with BG:EE?

When's Salsa gonna show back up with her pasty white legs and whip up a new terminator gif to explain how much of a trainwreck this has all become?

Oneironaut

Neo Member
I'm emotionally preparing for when System Shock 2 loses, with 12% of the vote.

Even if it does lose, it wouldn't be too big of a deal. Anything that shows up as an option in the vote will certainly also show up as either a daily deal or at least a flash sale.

oipic

I'll ask again, what Tomb Raider DLC worth buy it?

Aside from one short single-player level, they're all cosmetic, or multi-player only.

I loved the game, but I wouldn't deem any of the DLC to be necessary, or particularly worth your time/money (disclaimer: I've not touched multi-player at all).

It doesn't matter who we vote for.

The wider steam community is bigger...and completely braindead. Just vote for what you want at random and sit back and enjoy the ride.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'll ask again, what Tomb Raider DLC worth buy it?

None of it: there is no SP DLC.

Edit: Oh, that's right, the pre-purchase tomb was made available as DLC. But, as with all tombs, it's a single room and doesn't last more than several minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom