• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL -- MB-1C90F6EC98DCE77D - Taken by Esnel Pla

Maiger

Givin out some games, hope you enjoy these.
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Nuclear Dawn -- MB-1FB19CEDA1F3D3B1 - Taken by Pestilence11
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth -- MB-318E43DDE9E73C51 - Taken by Milamber
X3: Gold -- MB-7527E9853DE714ED - Taken by PriitV
Portal -- MB-9723F95752885FF9 - Taken by Rob N Banks

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
OMG won Space Rangers (thanks!) but then redeemed and I guess I already owned it. I checked the store... but it's getting late.

What's the Modbot command to return it? Sorry...

drizzle

Axel Hertz
So tempted to purchase I am Alive and Rollercoaster Tycoon 3.. Eek.

Lemme quote myself:

I am Alive 66% discount?

5452701882_74781642e3_z.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Faerie Solitaire -- MB-F17603606185135F - Taken by 73V3N

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Feel bad for accidentally taking a code. Here is a small karmic re-balancing:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Steller Impact -- MB-65397F22F718A3F5 - Taken by Sajjaja
Stealth Bastard Deluxe -- MB-FB5B5A972A354273 - Taken by hitmon
Robin Hood The Legend of Sherwood -- MB-151491C119627BAE - Taken by Milamber
Little Inferno -- MB-5C5B5C9306092E21 - Taken by nhlducks35

73V3N

Banned

Rules for this Giveaway:

Faerie Solitaire -- MB-F17603606185135F - Taken by 73V3N

Thanks anonymous benefactor!

I feel like such a cheap ass. I want Super House of Dead Ninjas, but it's at -66% and I've been holding out for a daily deal, maybe -75%. That's a difference of 62 cents, haha. I should just buy it now.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
capcom's pretty bad for sales on everything except DMC4. But it's not impossible.

Dead Rising 2 has been on sale on every summer/winter sale since after it's been released, except maybe from the first.

I bought the game for 10 bucks, but it already has been cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom