• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
How long before the new daily deals do trading cards start getting added to new games?

The past few days it's been typically within the hour before the sales. There have been a few exceptions though.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

DEFCON -- MB-4FD9DFFEBAF20E7B - Taken by Lingitiz

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
OK cause here it might be faster to get an answer.

Dark Souls start and says it isnt finding a games for windows live account while I have the client running.

Can someone tell me how to get the stupid GFWL working on steam?

A wise man once told me that if we collect all the Rocks we found on the ground we could, one day, build a Castle with all of them.

Sometimes I think that we, as a Community can become much more powerful when united. I believe that we have the best members on any Website or Message Board ever known simply because no matter how different we are, we share the same love for Games.

That is what makes me proud. All of you, fellow GAFfers.

There is a total of 335 fellow GAFfers in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

We are one, we love Games, Steam, Backlogs, threads, hype trains, gifs, and so much more but all of this is unique because, when everything fails, we do not.

Completely missed this since I was asleep, but someone quoted it over in the slower moving Indie thread. Wow, this is seriously cool. So happy to be part of this community :3

vall03

Need some recommendation here, what would you guys suggest between the following games?

Waves
Scoregasm
Bullet Candy
Symphony

Completely missed this since I was asleep, but someone quoted it over in the slower moving Indie thread. Wow, this is seriously cool. So happy to be part of this community :3
I missed it too since I was sleeping. So awesome, The Monk is incredible. Makes my heart warm being part of GAF.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is Universe Sandbox decently accessible?

I think so. I've used it on more than a few occasions to teach my teenage children about physics and they love it.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Need some recommendation here, what would you guys suggest between the following games?

Waves
Scoregasm
Bullet Candy
Symphony

I haven't played symphony, but Waves is probably the most polished of the other 3 and the one I thought was best.

Edit: Also, don't forget about Geometry Wars.

People talking about trading cards earlier in this thread inspired me to make this lame gif, so I figured I'd post it here

imFafURqYCtHs.gif

Also, I really hope that System Shock 2 wins the vote!

KarmaCow

Its daily has already passed by Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is a pretty good game. A nice arcadey stage based shooter with a unique aesthetic. I could do without the pausing for the narration stuff but it still flows pretty well.

Almighty

RCT1,2 are better games. But RCT3 is good for that price too. So why not both :)

Trying to stick to a smaller budget during this sale and only getting the games I will play. Spent way too much during the last few sales on games that do nothing more then just sit in my backlog.

So if you had to pick one which would it be?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

McPixel -- MB-463DE2AEABA3AF33 - Taken by Toki767

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom