• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Wait, is this sarcasm? I can't tell. lol

I think I'll stick to Tomb Raider and RPG Maker for now, then wait for Sleepy Dawgs and maybe some Borderlands 2 DLC if that ever comes up.

No, I mean it: Game doesn't look so hot. Sure, it has an interesting narrative, but execution doesn't seem good at all.

I'm interested on the game also, but not at anything lower than 75% off, and even then I'm not sure, depends on what else I'll be buying on the sale.

Does the little box telling you how much you've spent not pop up if you use Steam wallet funds? I saw it when I bought Half Minute Hero, but I've been using money I got from selling trading cards for all my purchases since then and haven't seen it once, but I did get the getaway card for spending $10.

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sick and tired of seeing Borderlands 2 on sale...

I need my Dishonored on sale now!

And DMC Devil May Cry...

PriitV

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Universe Sandbox -- MB-9552142285C9C90B - Taken by Timedog
I'm not a wealthy man, so this is the best I can do. It's a great game and it has cards!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Binding of Isaac Plus Wrath of the Lamb DLC -- MB-B07829553FB43622 - Taken by Tecl0n
Cogs -- MB-2958EA629D0825CB
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-E31F458A43BF1B37 - Taken by Thezez
Shank 2 -- MB-1DCB82177945AB38 - Taken by Neki
Swords & Soldiers HD -- MB-F65A703378569902 - Taken by trailmix16
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-862D400E490C28EE - Taken by Blitzhex
Oil Rush -- MB-C60CC61D8EDD8B5A
Zen Bound 2 -- MB-35CCC332DBC17019
Avadon -- MB-A64BFE53292C9F2D - Taken by Milamber
Psychonauts, Stacking, and Costume Quest -- MB-A8AD16D1D42B337C - Taken by xDEKOIx
Brazen Prototype -- MB-926061FDAC2648C0 - Taken by bobnowhere
Intrusion 2 -- MB-C5D9CFF6CB956106 - Taken by hitmon

Roland1979

Gais it's my birthday!

birthday skeleton.jpg

Congratulation's.

Cake...
the_cake_600.jpg

... is a lie!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-97BBC2E767272DCF - Taken by ieavei

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Surgeon Simulator 2013 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Pandemic

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Note: The key you added for Surgeon Simulator 2013 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

So confused as to how the bot system works..

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I aint understanding something with Dark Souls. I got the steam client running but it says Im not live.WTF am I doing wrong?

ieavei

Rules for this Giveaway:

Thank you for Surgeon Simulator! Been wanting to try this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom