• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's amateur level. I have a friend at GCHQ who is routing every PM sent to ModBot straight to me so that I see them before they're posted in the thread.

I'm actually JC Denton IRL, and my brain is connected to the computer through a plug. ICE. Punch deck. Cyberpunk. See you, cowboy.

bakeray

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Offspring Fling -- MB-15241BF8ADF8EA91
Tiny & Big In Grampa's Leftovers -- MB-3D21B298831BF375 - Taken by Empty Space
Serious Sam Double D -- MB-AF2702F39CCEA367 - Taken by panthapanda
Little Inferno -- MB-AA7C1597248931E3 - Taken by zerokoolpsx

ShizWhiz

Neo Member
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Organ Trail: Director's Cut -- MB-DBA9FF62BF449C96 - Taken by xDEKOIx
Aquaria -- MB-A79DE06871F2E556 - Taken by GasProblem
Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- MB-20E2423BE2813C30 - Taken by ratcliffja
Waking Mars -- MB-AEBC10BBA255C9AB - Taken by ShizWhiz

Oh crap I already own Waking Mars, I thought it was Mars: War Logs.

Do I just send the steam code to Modbot with Nuke as the title?

def sim

For the aspiring doctors out there:

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Surgery Simulator 2013 -- MB-D6993BACFF24221B - Taken by 1337Sauce

Wish I had money to participate in this steam sale. My wallet is safe for now. Also afk for card farming is hilarious to me.

hey -- sorry panthapanda, but it was Serious Sam Double D! not regular Serious Sam >_<

It's okay, I was just seeing how modbot worked lol. Thanks though!

bootski

eyy guys, is there a gaf steam usergroup? also, i just tried FTL for the first time. its a fun game but there's two things i don't understand: 1) what's the point of the game; to explore the systems before the enemy catches you or to escape as quickly as possible? 2) are the first 5 systems indicative of the entire game? jump fight jump fight jump freestuff jump store, etc?

I held back on Surgery Simulator. My Trauma Center urges were strong, but I have pride. I won't be like a hobo drinking rubbing alcohol to get my fix.

hitoshi

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Fantasy Wars -- MB-09FDD81BBA9E14D5 - Taken by TUSR

Have fun

Thezez

Banned
eyy guys, is there a gaf steam usergroup? also, i just tried FTL for the first time. its a fun game but there's two things i don't understand: 1) what's the point of the game; to explore the systems before the enemy catches you or to escape as quickly as possible? 2) are the first 5 systems indicative of the entire game? jump fight jump fight jump freestuff jump store, etc?

In my experience FTL has been about crew members attempting to put out fires with their bodies.

KiDdYoNe

Rules for this Giveaway:

Offspring Fling -- MB-15241BF8ADF8EA91
Tiny & Big In Grampa's Leftovers -- MB-3D21B298831BF375
Serious Sam Double D -- MB-AF2702F39CCEA367 - Taken by panthapanda
Little Inferno -- MB-AA7C1597248931E3 - Taken by zerokoolpsx

Thanks, got Offspring Fling. Friend told me it's awesome, played for 2 hours. Still don't believe him :D will see for myself now..

Anustart

Just got to the heart transplant in the back of an ambulance. I fucking lost it. Tools flying everywhere, damn surgical laser swinging all over the damn place and I'm throwing lungs out the back door. Brilliant.

TUSR

Banned
Just got to the heart transplant in the back of an ambulance. I fucking lost it. Tools flying everywhere, damn surgical laser swinging all over the damn place and I'm throwing lungs out the back door. Brilliant.

hahaha wow

hitmon

Man so many games being given right now. One of the great things I like about this is I get to look up names of games I've never heard of.

I held back on Surgery Simulator. My Trauma Center urges were strong, but I have pride. I won't be like a hobo drinking rubbing alcohol to get my fix.

I don't think Surgeon Simulator is really anything like Trauma Centre. In fact, they're about as far apart as you can get while still talking about surgery :p.

Mupod

Man so many games being given right now. One of the great things I like about this is I get to look up names of games I've never heard of.

Yeah I keep looking them up to see if it'd be something I'd actually play. Of course by the time the page is half done loading the key was long since gone but this thread is somehow still addictive.

Mupod

I don't think Surgeon Simulator is really anything like Trauma Centre. In fact, they're about as far apart as you can get while still talking about surgery :p.

the way my brother and I played the co-op one on Wii wasn't too far off from your average surgeon simulator run.

TUSR

Banned
Since ive grabbed 2 giveaways, whats something I can give away that hasn't been given away 100s of times already?

AKA what would be your ideal give away ~10$ you want to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom