• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart

Seeing as I have nothing else to giveaway, first person to fill in the blank can have 2 Surgeon Simulator cards:

I'm tired of people driving by my house in their damn ___ cars!

Mordeccai

*Sigh* the only games I have left that drop cards are huge fucking installs. Gonna take all night for them to install with this wifi connection I've bridged to my desktop from my laptop.

Damn you steam. I must have these cards to sell for free games.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Surprised at the gap between Hotline Miami and FTL. I feel like I've seen FTL given away on overwhelmingly large amount.

Cru

Just recently approved. Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider -- MB-64A4E5B1C3855EB0 - Taken by Zero-Crescent

Milamber

Not enough Just Cause 2 gifters out there...

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Milamber, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause 2 -- MB-445436D69EE97C3C - Taken by EmCeeGramr

crozier

I will demolish entire cities if System Shock 2 isn't the pick. Fuck. I know it's not going to be the pick too. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!
No way it won't be Balder's Gate. I've been waiting so long for this moment.

EDIT: System Shock 2 would probably be a purchase, though. Never played it and the price is right.

EDIT 2: :(

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'm 99.9% sure that someone will be giving away Tomb Raider again before the sale is over, to those that don't have it.

I normal play steam on my PC desktop but for the next semester I'll be on a macbook pro and only have access to offline steam because uni blocks the ports.
I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for any good cheap games that don't need to be played online- sort of games I'm into include Civ V, Dota 2, FTL, Super Meat Boy or those sort of games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom