• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genji

How long are the Community's Choice games on sale for? Wondering if I need to stay up to buy SS2, or if I can just pick it up in the morning.

ShizWhiz

Neo Member
Hell yeah. SS2 for $2.50 over the "enhanced" edition of BG? No contest.

Exactly, seeing as it was a port of the Mobile one, too. I don't know why games that old should be sold for $19.99 in the first place, no matter what kind of version it is.

Is Modbot dead or something ? Registered a giveaway 10 minutes ago and still no PM.
If I send another PM, Modbot won't asplode right ?

samething happen to me, I sent the first one in, didn't get a reply back. After the 2nd time it finally did, but there was an error on the bottom that said something about already register. But you'll get your custom mb keys.

crozier

It was that price like a week ago on the daily or weekend deal. Of course I snatched that shit up, but System Shock 2 is that shiznit.
Wow, can't believe I missed that. Must have been busy with something because when I'm idle Steam gets checked almost daily. Oh well, not like I should be spending money or inflating my backlog any further anyhow.

Jamie OD

Question for those who browse the European store. Does anyone remember the cheapest price Street Fighter IV AE was during the sale so far? I was about to get it for €10 but can't remember if it became €5 from a daily deal or flash sale. I can hold off if the €5 deal pops up again.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
enjoy

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Darkness II -- MB-E8D6029072807778 - Taken by Yondy604

deleted

Question for those who browse the European store. Does anyone remember the cheapest price Street Fighter IV AE was during the sale so far? I was about to get it for €10 but can't remember if it became €5 from a daily deal or flash sale. I can hold off if the €5 deal pops up again.

It was in the voting stage for 5 EUR but didn't make it, so I guess it'll come up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom