• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not get Anodyne from the other giveaway and now I am angry, so I'll just leave this here.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War II -- MB-467809D961B95EDB - Taken by Timedog

Cru

Love this game. gn fellas

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Faerie Solitaire -- MB-EF3E4836EC38CD28 - Taken by Blablurn

Can someone help with getting a a couple of the cheap Tomb Raider games? I've never played any of them before do I don't know which ones are good, but aren't a couple of them like 80 cents in the US?

tickling

Banned
SS2 is coming up with cards for me

Title: System Shock 2
Genre: Action, RPG
Developer: Irrational Games , Looking Glass Studios
Publisher: Night Dive Studios
Release Date: 11 Aug 1999
Languages: English*, German*
*languages with full audio support

Single-player

Co-op

Steam Trading Cards

jtb

Banned
Can someone help with getting a a couple of the cheap Tomb Raider games? I've never played any of them before do I don't know which ones are good, but aren't a couple of them like 80 cents in the US?

no more, they fixed the error. only 75% off instead of 91%.

the dream is dead.

edit: beat

Prob just steam being steam.

ssw7sxm.png

Metro LL got cards, incoming flash sale or daily?

Yep for sure. Probably not 0.01 though.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

Rules for this Giveaway:

A new beginning final cut -- MB-A3BC97A9D792EEDA - Taken by Blablurn

Finally,one space was problem :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom