• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just trolling cause you trolled me with the Just Cause 2 code (after I trolled you, of course). Just trolls on trolls on trolls. Best Buy still hadn't canceled all my Metro orders at the point, and if some of them somehow by magic went through I was gonna give one to ya. They got canceled :(

Well, it was a good bit of trolling on both sides. You are a worthy opponent.

Metro: Last Light is on my wish list, though, so part of me wanted to believe you were serious. :(

41YaNSy.png
Thanks Todd. I was frantically trying to sell cards to get this.

Just saw that the TR prices went up. So they were pricing mistakes after all. I bought the collection and that stayed the same price though, that's pretty crazy value.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
I think i'll put aside getting TR and just wit for dishonored. I never saw so many people split between two games before, it was 50/50 down the middle, but ultimately Dishonored will be 2 dollars cheaper.

Dmax3901

So I'm from Australia and tried that Best Buy Metro: LL thing with my credit card and my bank contacted me saying there was a .01 purchase thats really dodgy you k bro? and I was all yeah no worries that was me except I still can't use my card to buy things which is fine with Steam cause I can just use paypal but fuck man I couldn't buy pizza tonight :(

All I wanted was Metro for a cent and now I'm paying for it!

Forkball

Fez is really fun, but I'm pretty sure parts of my brain have imploded. Also there are all these rooms with seemingly nothing in them. I know I'm missing something! Like the telescope room. I rotate it, but it just stays in the same spot. I CAN"T DEAL WITH THESE MIND MELDS.

Stoze

Since I just now started looking at the market, even though I've had Steam for 7 years and TF2 since it came out, did I fuck up by giving away my Earbuds (from getting my Macbook) item to a random person a few years ago? Or are those not even marketable anymore?

Woffls

Yo what are trading cards? I got some and have no idea what they're for :D Tried to read the OP but I had a seizure.

So far I've picked up the Tomb Raider Collection for like £11, and Antichamber for a fiver. I actually intend to play Antichamber... probably.

Since I just now started looking at the market, even though I've had Steam for 7 years and TF2 since it came out, did I fuck up by giving away my Earbuds (from getting my Macbook) item to a random person a few years ago? Or are those not even marketable anymore?

I sold my pair for 30 dollars last year so I'd say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom