• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

Ah, bugger. :( I'd send a ticket to Support saying that you're travelling and would like to purchase games (likely no explicit mention will be made of the aforementioned geographical check being lifted), just so in the future you're unlikely to encounter this issue again.

Did this like 2 years ago, took support 2 days to geo-unlock me.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Here's something for GAF!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bioshock Infinite -- MB-A557F91728787E93 - Taken by Onionkid

Salsa

im really tired but imagine as if I had made a relevant gif with Sayid from Lost and text regarding this situation right here:

Here's something for GAF!

jesus.jpg

I'm glad I couldn't have won, the dark side of me that did horrible things to those Metro keys I got might have come out ;-;

Kidding, I wouldn't sell from gaf <3

Copons

Holy shit, I've sent the request for Bioshock Infinite giveaway to MadBot instead of ModBot and now I fear for my life.

Tak3n

Banned
I know most of you are young whipper snappers, but if you have young kids, get Rock of Ages only £1.39-$1.99

what kid does not like rolling a big ass rock down the road!

tylerf

Game of Thrones mod crashes on the newest CK2 patch :( This is what I get for trying to actually play a game. I won't make that mistake again.

Yay, finally Sim City 4 on the cheap, bought a used copy some time ago but my DVD drive didn't want to read it for some strange reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom