• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
HbNBT16.jpg

It's even greater than you know!

Hey, i can't let myself be the the last one to be trolled.

Make sure to thank PriitV for Bad Rats!

liezryou

Not in this threat but Java did take one the other day.

And judging by his profile he either gave it away or sold it :-/

Well that douche is banned :). No matter how good the game, being banned from such an awesome community as neoGAF, not worth it.

masterkajo

Feels good to be one of the few to not have bad ratz stuck to their inventory :)

It gets really dangerous in these times. Can't trust noone anymore. Better not activate any keys that you don't know without proper protection (call or write Steam Support before entering the key and ask if it is bad rats).

liezryou

I actually chatted with EA support and proposed this, but the woman said: "you should bring it back to the retailer were you bought it bla bla... " LOL!

Each ea support rep is different. Seriously. I was having issues with being able to play bf3 in english, and i went through 3 different reps and the 4th was like fuck it take the limited edition this will definitely solve your problems.

Granted this was a few years ago when origin was first getting started i think.

So I'm playing System Shock 2 now. I haven't played it before. I'm a bit over an hour and wow. Is this REALLY by the same people that made Bioshock?

This game is so good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom